Nokia Lumia 720 hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2013, 06:12
Nokia unveiled the Lumia 720, a mid-range Windows Phone 8 warrior with a twist, that comes with a unibody design, and different colors. In fact, the Lumia 720 is the first Nokia phone with both a unibody design and a microSD memory extension card slot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. muhsen posted on 25 Feb 2013, 06:43 18 1
u forgot the 2000mah battery ;the same as of the lumia 920!
2. Valdomero posted on 25 Feb 2013, 06:53 28 1
and this is supposed to be a mid-range phone?
damn, I'm getting it ^_^
20. PhoenixWright posted on 25 Feb 2013, 13:14 6 1
I Wonder what would the flagship can do and look like :D
Excited :D :D :D :D
26. TROLL posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:16 1 17
And after using it for few hours, regrets, and will be giving it back™®©
30. Hemoroid posted on 26 Feb 2013, 05:26 0 16
I should say low-range. For this price you can get a Sammy Gs3 wich is far superior.
This phone is only for fanboys.
35. Bernoulli posted on 26 Feb 2013, 08:39 6 1
Yeah when you do a two year contract, the Galaxy s3 retails in every us carrier at $599.99 you're talking about a used Galaxy, this phone will be brand new
41. dr_fajardo12 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:41 4 1
45. Bernoulli posted on 27 Feb 2013, 20:41 2 1
Thank you for your Support mate! :)
52. bayusuputra posted on 03 Mar 2013, 18:59 1 0
by the way you phrase that, even idiots can see who's the fanboy.
39. ZiadMohamed posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:02 3 1
it's really awesome phone with awesome price...Nokia was very good this year in the MWC and the 4 new handsets are all good.
5. PhansMuneeb posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:13 21 1
Why r the Lumia's so hot....holy s**t i can't remain without a Nokia....Nokia you stoled my Heart You thief... :'(
40. ZiadMohamed posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:03 3 1
you just tell all what in my heart...me too can't imagine my phone without Nokia lable.
7. applesauce posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:26 16 1
Glad they didn't pull a Samsung and call it the 920 mini or something like that. Definitely a unique phone in its own right.
8. CardiWPfan posted on 25 Feb 2013, 07:56 11 1
Now folks this is what Competition is all about. I have a Lumia 920 but this phone looks sexy and the fact that it has a expandable memory will make it sell like hotcakes. Welcome to the ranges Lumia 720!! This phone has the same battery has the Lumia 920. This phone also has NFC and has changeable back colour plates!! I love the design of this phone!! NOKIA You are paying attention and I am loving it!!
11. Nathan_ingx posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:19 9 1
Nokia is definitely hitting the right spots with 720 and 520. I feel 720 just over-shadowed 620...not saying 620 ain't bad.
24. TROLL posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:12 2 11
Then enjoy it for few weeks, then....: Nokia give my money back, sorry no refunds , but an exchange ™®©
42. Alex123 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 22:49 3 1
I don think so friend. I owned Galaxy SII and then Galaxy S Advance. It works very Smooth but they often got stuck, maybe it was a bad experience on me only but this experience i never met on Nokia device at all. I start using phone from 2008 and untill now i have been using around 30 phone which most of them were Nokia devices. Nokia is my first favorite phone from the begging and finally Nokia is still my favorite phone.
what i wonder is why Nokia decided to give up its Symbian OS? it is very similar to Android.
Nokia is the KING forever!
43. yero789 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 15:54 2 0
Actually,I think that Nokia will bring Sybian back,because it will see competition in Firefox OS or Jolla OS or Ubuntu Mobile,so it must have a back-up plan for that competition except Windows Phone!Let's hope Symbian isn't dead for lifetime :D
10. JC557 posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:07 2 1
If this is made available on Verizon I would definitely consider it. The display size is good enough as is the resolution and the camera sounds really nice. I'll be waiting for the battery life and call quality results though.
16. eanpreou posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:27 5 2
I know right! It's amazing for a mid ranger to be this feature rich!
14. remtothemax posted on 25 Feb 2013, 09:51 2 2
at first i was kinda miffed that they still haven't announced a new flagship that verizon will actually get, but 330 off contract for what you get isn't bad at all
15. haseebzahid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 09:52 5 2
better then acouning high end phone atlest more people can actully buy then just adding to wish lists :D and best for asain market
21. Landmarkcm posted on 25 Feb 2013, 13:32 4 2
Nokia confusing this looks better then the 822 & the 810. I wouldn't call this mid range.
22. Landmarkcm posted on 25 Feb 2013, 13:56 4 2
Oh & why has it taken them so long to make a lumia this thin! Im back on android but this device looks good. If it had all these specs and looked like the 620's design would be even better.
28. Reverence posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:48 2 8
its about $330...not good because you can get nesus 4 for $300 which has top notch specs!
29. jlp34876 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 03:31 5 0
There are only few countries that google subsidize nexus 4. Im from asia and nexus 4 is priced at 400-500$
47. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 01 Mar 2013, 06:53 0 0
and its priced 20$ more than gs3 here, which i think is better than the n4
37. akki20892 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:22 3 0
i told you guys.....nokia make every Low, Mid, and High End devices hot, sexy, colorful and better looking.....!!! elop said: there is more to come in 2013 it will exciting year for nokia and nokia's fans....!!!
46. tha.fox posted on 28 Feb 2013, 15:31 1 3
Am I the only one who thinks nokia phones have a very plain and boring design?!?!?!
48. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 01 Mar 2013, 06:58 1 0
did you see the poll phonearena did about the best designs? nokia has 50+% votes. then came sony and then htc. your answer is in the results.
55. BabylonShine posted on 06 Mar 2013, 09:42 0 2
why Nokia keep making mobiles ?
Nokia droped Symbian and no more updates online making millions of mobiles sold in past 7 years realy useless ..... Nokia are realy worthless