Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 release date set for April 1 (not a joke)
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2013, 09:51 posted on
The new Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 are two very well priced devices allowing Windows Phone to finally start spreading its reach with more affordable devices…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Lumia 720 vs HTC One Low Light shootut , MWC13
Could be that Nokia 720 affordable devices won?
5. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
With nokiagoogles on, even the nokia 3310 has a better camera than htc one.
You are dreaming fanboy, please wake up.
9. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
will you shut the f**k up? first that senseless comment about hp buying nokia and now this.
no one can surely say which phone has better camera based solely on that video but the mere fact that an entry level lumia has a camera that is comparable to htc's flagship means htc has failed big time. HTC One has a price tag of 600 euros vs 250 of 720. And they were bashing 808...
14. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Buying this is like buying a car only because you thought the cdplayer was good.
16. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
considering the fact that 720 is a mid range phone, i'd say it's good in pretty much every aspect (i'll still wait for review if i plan on buying this).
Besides, camera for a phone is far more important (actually most used feature) than a cd playet is for a car.
2. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Nice to see the price....hope they soon lauch it in another parts of world.....
With almost in same range of price like in UK.....
It will be massive......
upgrading from 710 to 720 really exited......
3. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
off-contract price of
250 euro (around $325) off contract? :D
7. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Recommend you buying a sammy Gs3 instead. Sammy has the best phones.
41. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Best phone in what way? Can you explain me?
Most of Samsung devices are looked the same. If Nokia switch to Android then i think you will quickly get Nokia Phone and give up your crap Samsung.
4. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Please HP buy nokia, can't stand this crap anymore.
10. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
When Nokia say SIT, the nokiafanboys sit. When nokia showing 5 year old technology and saying its the latest, the nokiafanboys say WOW!
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You're the one who said "...can't stand..." not me.
13. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
is it a hobby of yours to draw conclusion without proof/logic? I bet you're religious. How exactly is f/1.9, which is a first for any phone (let alone an affordable one), a 5 year old technology?
15. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Maybe you should buy a camera instead. This is phone.
17. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Maybe you should get a life instead, or a job or a girlfriend or whatever before talking crap. None of it is five year old technology, none made by Sammy. So in the best way that suits you "learn before blabbering rubbish, this forum can't stand fanboys like you".
20. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
I wish I had a life like you. Polish my Nokia all the day long. Must be fun.
34. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Says the Samsung shill. If you have nothing good to debate on and just want to do nothing other than starting just flame wars, just STFU. No one will miss you. The forum is a pretty good place without guys like you, TROLL, darac who want to thrust their opinion on everyone.
36. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
let them be. they feed on our likes for nokia. their race is declining
38. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Shhhh! Praising the Nokiagod right now! Planning to convert to your religion.
19. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
maybe u should shutup and stay at ur crapdroid stuff which we are not talking about here
26. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
go away on android articles you are lost here Shuu
39. Kal-el (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
i love samsung i own note 2...and i think nokia should've updated to android but stating that nokia's TECH is old is incorrect their Operating system is apparently new "windows" but has miles to go agreed. As for the camera the advances nokia has made...are Untouchable. If u have no idea of how a camera functions and it's important of sensor size and aperture and optical zoom your argument should be for the OS since everything else would be invalid. Cameras to a user is soo important since 80% of personal usage By a user is to take a photo according 2 forbes survey AND LOGIC no one wants 2 products to carry when they can have in one...
31. TheCynicalTechie (Posts: 78; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The Lenovo Ideaphone K900 has f/1.8.
40. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Whoever started this HP buying Nokia nonsense wants to kill Nokia.. he wasn't joking.
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm really excited that i got more and more options and that without any lack in features from the past Lumias!