Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 get a price tag in Germany
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2013, 05:08 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 are the company's latest mid-range Windows Phone 8 handsets, offering a rich array of features without costing an arm and a leg. Or at least that's what their maker tried to convince us at the smartphones' unveiling, which took place in Barcelona last month. The two smartphones are now available for pre-order in Germany and are priced at...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Great ... i am eying 920 for a change as getting bored of Android :D
11. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Don't wanna wait for the Catwalk or EOS [That may or may not be waterproof/resistant]?
3. joeymk (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
From 249 to 379 euros there is a lot of price gap. I won't be able to buy the Lumia 720 now.
6. windroid (unregistered)
You are considering the 620 price and 720 price, right? It's true, there's a big gap, but those prices are only upon release as they get cheaper one or two weeks after.
In expansys the 720 is at 359,99€ for pre-release.
15. chrischau1308 (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I think he's talking about the promised original price of the lumia 720, it's was 249 euros. Now Germany sells it for 379 euros and I was shocked too
9. SportDriver (Posts: 31; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
380 € for Lumia 720 is to much. I hoped for price around 350€ or less. Look like i will have to buy Lumia 620 or any thing with droid on ;)
14. Jabarkas (unregistered)
You can easily buy Lumia 820 for 340 € (EU distribution). :) Although 379 € for Lumia 720 is just a first price tag - so of course it's crazy.
10. ddxmms (Posts: 170; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
the price of Nokia lumia 720 is too damn high !
12. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 518; Member since: 07 May 2012)
that's in germany,it aint supposed to b that much,nokia suggested retail prices way less,about $350 i think
16. Siaw_Yong (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
Phones do cost more in Europe, don't they? In my country, Indonesia, Lumia 920 is sell for 6.5 million Rupiahs or 660 in dollars.
17. hombreee (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
They don't. Lumia 920 you can buy from 450EUR (585USD).