Nokia Lumia 710 for T-Mobile hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2011, 18:55
Grabbing a hold of the Nokia Lumia 710 once again, there’s nothing different on the design front with T-Mobile’s version – though, it’s obviously brandishing some of T-Mobile’s logos. For a device that’s constructed entirely out of plastic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. snowgator posted on 14 Dec 2011, 19:27 5 0
Not high end, but maybe a better option than the Radar?
6. rsiders posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:18 1 3
No front facing camera buddy, therefore this phone can do less than what the Radar 4g is already capable of not to mention in my opinion the Radar looks better. This is just another Windows Phone wrapped in another casing unfortunately.
12. -RVM- posted on 15 Dec 2011, 05:21 2 0
On the other hand, Lumia 710 has faster CPU than Radar (1.4 GHz vs 1.0 GHz)
4. Uzzelien posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:54 0 0
The phone isn't bad but I don't like the location of the charge port being on the top.
7. rsiders posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:20 0 2
No ffc. Second generation phone with first generation specs unfortunately.
11. rsiders posted on 15 Dec 2011, 00:33 1 2
It doesn't really matter who uses them and people do by the way. Also the more ffc become available on every phone, people will use them more. Even if you never use the cruise control in your car, it should be AVAILABLE. That's the point.
15. vishu9 posted on 17 Dec 2011, 23:55 0 0
I do! People do use it.. I love using the ffc on my GS2 for skyping and it really is awesome when you are on the move
9. 7thspaceman posted on 14 Dec 2011, 22:09 3 0
folks if this thing normally cost 50 bucks on contract and I believe less than 380 dollars
off contact than wow a lot people can now afford a windows smart phone and get rid of their old feature cell phone. Nokia may have a winner here that can help people who do not want to spend 500 dollars plus for smart phone to at last get a smart phone. it may not be as high end as some smart phones but damn the price is right baby
10. lubba posted on 14 Dec 2011, 22:40 0 2
Jan. 11th, 2012? Holiday season over. Will not sell well against the better, HTC Radar. Hey $50 more, you get more.
13. jaytheword posted on 15 Dec 2011, 11:07 0 0
was it me or did he say a front facing cam if it is ill consider the nokia phone or a radar
specs seem good for a windows phone
14. thatdude1 (unregistered) posted on 15 Dec 2011, 15:22 0 0
He did say front facing camera. I thought it did not come with one. Care to elaborate, phonearena?
16. jaytheword posted on 21 Dec 2011, 17:45 0 0
apparently the tmobile site shows this phone doesnt have front facing cam so the radar built better and has front cam . although this phone should be faster and i havent seen camera pics that it takes so is it worth the wait will have to see which phone really better