Nokia Lumia 710 can be bought dirt cheap outright for $153 via Carphone Warehouse
0. phoneArena 01 Jun 2012, 13:18 posted on
If you’re willing to import this baby, you might want to take up the offer that Carphone Warehouse is having on the smartphone. Taking a look on their web site, they have the Nokia Lumia 710 priced at £99.99, which is a mere $153 when you do the conversion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1154; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
That is amazing. lol I wouldn't mind getting one.
2. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
thats a lot of money to spend on a paper weight. SNORLAX GOOOO!!!
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Troll shut up. This is a great deal for someone who is on T-Mobile and doesn't want to renew their contract or start a new contract and not pay a crap ton of money to avoiding it. Windows 7.5 is a really decent OS compared to low end Android devices.
5. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
not a troll, and i dont rock a low end anything.
3. mrochester (unregistered)
I bought one when they were £130 and it was a total bargain at that price. This is just a steal now.
6. havoxx (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
I just don't get the hatred, that is a great deal for a device, and if you don't like windows phones, don't comment on them ;)
8. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I gave my gf my 710 and she loves it. I liked how fluid everything is on WP7.5, but I just don't like being forced into zune.
9. kindlefireowner (Posts: 503; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If this was in the USA, I would take a chance. I refuse to pay more than $200 for a phone. I rock cheap phones rather put the money in my 401k.
13. Vrils (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
most people in USA pay over 400$ on a phone but they just don`t realize it, they think they only pay 100$ lol. like gas the phones are also subsidized
if you buy a 100$ iPhone you will pay 400 more every month by contract
10. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Yeah, it can be bought for dirt cheap price but i would rather choose dirt over it..
Lumia 710 sucks, would rather get Nokia lumia 900 on at&t contract than wasting money on this s**t
12. Vrils (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
so they sell it CHEAP to the filthy rich bastards from UK while the poor countries have to pay double for the same s**tty phone. if this is not discrimination then it`s just jerkness.
well i`ll sure not buy a Nokia phone in the next years, i`m going Samsung