Nokia Lumia 635 hands-on
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2014, 02:33 posted on
The new Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 are the same device. Between the 3G single-SIM, 3G dual-SIM...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 640; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
As a low range phone i can understand lack of flash and front facing camera but why 512MB ram????
i know wp run smooth on 512mb ram but Many games and app needs minimum 1GB Ram, even Lumia 525 has it.
that's a shame..
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2365; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Where were you past few days?
Yeah, it's a kinda trade off with no flash, no FF camera and 512 MB RAM. Same applies for 630.
But 930....Oh Gosh...look at that freaking beauty with killer looks. It's amazingly gorgeous and I liked the white one. And I want that. :)
4. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 640; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Completely agree with 930... And WP8.1 update is also an awesome update for WP.
cant wait for update to hit on my phone Lumia 820&520.
8. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1094; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
630 is an addition to the picks. get 525 if you want a low end phone with 1gb ram.
mind you that 630 has gorilla glass 3 and a quadcore snap400.
its still a win for both because even lumia 525 will get 8.1
9. sgodsell (Posts: 905; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Since the 630 and 635 only have 512mb of ram then people may as well go with the 520. But a lot of apps and games now require 1gb of ram.
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1094; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i know. developers need to optimize games for 512 devices fast.
they initially release on 1gb rams then 512mb rams on future updates.
6. timezone (Posts: 73; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
What is worse is T-mobile is not getting the 930. No flagship phone for T-Mobile. I plan to check over the weekend if I can buy an unlocked 1520 to run on Tmobile. I know some of the frequencies will work. If I can do this then for the moment no need for Jump. That will help a bit with the no more Corp discounts. Otherwise I either get it on...ugh at&t or the Icon on Verizon.
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1433; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Go to newegg.com, type in lumia 1520.3 comes down to aws and all of t-mobile frequencies
7. yahiaM (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Apr 2014)
Any one knows when the update will be available for developers?? , i can't wait to update my Lumia 820 ;)
11. Landmarkcm (Posts: 413; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Really getting kind of tired of Nokia & them being all over the map wirh their designs & model numbers etc. They give this a 4.5 screen but no camera flash! WTH that should be standard! They had a real chance to compete in the same space as the Moto G but flopped with this. I'd rather get the 925 thats on sale at various outlets if I want to have WP. The carriers like Tmobile should stop thinking consumers are stupid and demand more. Sorry to anyone who thinks different, But this is pretty low end actually. I hope Nokia isn't considering this as a successor to the 620..?
12. r3trokiller (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 Mar 2014)
Lumia 630 should have been same Lumia 620 with LTE, Bigger Battery and 1 GB Ram. 1 GHz dc works still perfect.
14. bakarock (Posts: 44; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
design inspired by asha and nokia x... can it outsells nokia x, that's what nokia is up to.. :-)