Nokia Lumia 625 pics and specs leak: a preview of tomorrow's announcement?
1. MojoDojo (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Price it right Nokia and this phone could sell very well. Read an article on Bloomberg today about the low-end phones that will play the most important role for companies in the future..
2. Credo (Posts: 748; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I want a 5.5" Nokia Lumia 920 successor with FHD display and quadcore etc etc ... it's not gonna take long anymore before they will reveal it .... please don't forget to build in wireless charging, i'm so used to is*t i can't imagine charging my phone trough a micro usb connector :)
14. maverick786us (Posts: 148; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I think 5.5 inch will be too big for your tiny hands, diaper girl. 5.2 inch is a sweet spot with a resolution of 1920 X 1200 resolution. Yes 1200 will be a better option than 1080. Just like the way 768 is better than 720
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
One thing i like what Nokia is doing, but not others, is they seem to be using curved glass more frequently recently. Im liking that.
4. sam.7 (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
after lumia 520.. this 625 going to rule in the budget windows :) great! ..cool design..popping colours . .
5. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2184; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Do you really need a big announcement for every budget and midrange device you launch? This is getting kind of ridiculous.
"In other news, Verizon has booked Madison Square Garden for July 26, where they are expected to unveil a new LTE hotspot."
8. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This is not a big announcement really. There is no Keynote, no media invites. They just might invite press and give some hands on. No live blogs. Nothing.
The teaser said BIG which refers to the size of the screen for this phone which is biggest of all Lumia's released so far.
15. maverick786us (Posts: 148; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I hope there is more in this event, then just Lumia 625
7. mi55u (unregistered)
another day, another lumia
9. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 167; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
If it has the same starting price as the 620, it could likely replace the 520 as the best-selling WP. That large screen in particular would be very attractive to budget-conscious customers.
11. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Just a bigger screen! The time shown is 6:25, so that confirms it I guess!
12. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
4.7" screen... 800x480... 512MB... why do they even bother trying to expand low end phones?
Low end phones should have smaller screens because they won't use a high ppi screen for them...
As a hater of humongous phones, I'd say it was/will be a shocking news... but yeah, soon enough there will be a phone that trumps the 21" monitor I'm looking at
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Im sorry but why just expand the screen Nokia....
16. mottykels (Posts: 383; Member since: 15 May 2013)
A larger wp than 1020? I domt think so ;)
19. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Truly awesome! Colors are amazing, less bezels n I also liked that green color as black is ma all-time favorite.