Nokia Lumia 610 release date set for April, price revealed
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
lets see this fight off the cheap Androids , free iPhone 3G's , secondhand superphones and the rival Zte Tania
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
zte wont be seeing much success, and iphone 3gs is a joke..
2. redmd (Posts: 1268; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
If it's priced like the galaxy y then it might have a chance. if so would be buyers are in for a treat-the WP limitations.lol
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
dude it cost more than the galaxy y
4. mss1988 (Posts: 34; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
The price is almost equal to SE Xpera Ray, and these two devices are incomparable.
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
i rather spend RM300 more and get a 710 as that has 5mp camera 1.4ghz cpu and 512mb ram
6. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Seriously, just release the Lumia 900 in Singapore already. Just go on the street or get on the subway here, pretty much everyone is on their Iphone or Samsung Galaxy II. Why even bother with the low specs phone. Phones are heavily subsidized here, and every mobile plan includes 12GB of data plan. Yes 12GB included. Not just the 1GB or 2GB you have to pay for with usa carriers or UK mobile plans.
8. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1544; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Nokia's Plan is offer cheap smart phones that work well this smart phone you have to admit is better than a feature phone and has at least 70000 apps and cost less than 250 dollars. hey a lot of People could buy it out right and have a pay as you go
VOICE & DATA PLAN. WITH NO DAMN CONTRACT! That is a win win for a lot of folks
10. khanmhsn (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
you can get better phone than this with the same price.......nokia is bulls**tting nowadays.thats why it is at loss.
11. raihan (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
In the uk, you can get a lumia 710 for £130. If this phone has any chance of success, it will have to be priced lower than £100, id say £70-£80 is the sweet spot as that is the same price as the Samsung galaxy y.