Nokia Lumia 525 variant gets certified in China
0. phoneArena 09 Nov 2013, 11:24 posted on
The Chinese variant of the upcoming Nokia Lumia 525 has received certification in China; the Nokia Lumia 526 passed through TENAA which is China's version of the FCC. The Nokia Lumia 525 is the Finnish OEM's replacement for the hugely successful Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 521. The Nokia Lumia 520 has sold over 5 million units. The T-Mobile branded Nokia Lumia 521 was largely responsible for the platform's gain in U.S. market share in the third quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cyberdude (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)
Wait for Lumia 725.
1.5ghz Dual Core
Best design in Lumia series.
But 480x800 resolution
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1255; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
On the other hand, if sceen size is under 4,5 inch, it still looks quite sharp and low resolution means better performance. 540×960 would be great compromise. And I would still wait for 820s successor.
5. Osman (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 May 2012)
They should at least add Snapdragon 400
1.7Ghz Dual Core
720p resolution screen (as 480p is becoming obsolete)
2. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 880; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
nokia all you need is a flash and bam
6. posthardcore29 (Posts: 20; Member since: 05 May 2013)
flash? All lumia wp8 series have a lowlight camera and even in the dark.