Nokia Lumia 520 is here with flashy colors and supersensitive screen
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2013, 02:24 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 520 is the company's cheapest Windows Phone 8 handset, delivering experiences normally only found in high-end smartphones, such as the same digital camera lenses found on the flagship Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Music for free music out of the box and even offline, and the HERE location suite. A four-inch super sensitive touchscreen makes for a more responsive and immersive content experience than can usually be found at this price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SIGPRO (Posts: 578; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
The Nokia event ended wtf no Nokia pureview phone?
Well that sucks!
3. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Johnnokia was right when he told us about the story of Nokia is secretly building its own operating system.
Nokia will not release the full pureview on Lumia.
It will do so on its new upcoming Nokia OS
4. Laura90 (banned) (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Feb 2013)
John was right.
Yes. New Nokia OS is Nokia plan B, in case of WP fail.
They are waiting for the sale rate of Lumia.
Nokia will not use all its coins for WP.
8. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Before MWC we heard rumors from Nokia board members told us that Nokia will keep its pureview technology to its new OS.
This is plan B.
Nokia is working since 3 years on a new operating system.
This year is tentative to see how wp sells.
6. SIGPRO (Posts: 578; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
I still think Nokia might go for Sailfish, Meego is 1 of the os ever!
7. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
I also heard about it. Codename is "symbian pamela a"
I hope Samsung buys nokia and shuts it down
9. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Is hemoroid the new sh!t of the idiot troll?
Stop trolling and get a life.
11. SIGPRO (Posts: 578; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Dude get a life, of wait your life sucks because of your hemeroids, you can't sit properly!
21. akki20892 (Posts: 3732; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
can't wait to see best quality, fluid, faster and unique Nokia's OS......!!!
14. BitterTruth (unregistered)
so they are developing something that will compete android? Lets see o.O
2. MarioGomez (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Lumia 520 will be a huge success for WP.
It is only $170.
12. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Why lumia we could get a galaxy for that price. Anyway android is better than wp
18. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ROFL any android mid range is far worse then LOW range WP8 if u see the benchmarks and live tests android is not made for low end at all they just stuck it by force. and this is one good thing about WP8 it stackups with most hardware quite nicely
16. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
sure, if your definition of success is that nokia going to be able to sell all 520 units of that lumia 520...
10. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
the better cheaper cool midranger..........
17. Alpha135 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Finally a replacement for my crappy 500 (the 510 was even worse)...