Nokia Lumia 510 teased by Nokia India, coming soon
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 03:29 posted on
Nokia will once again push the boundaries to just how cheap a Windows Phone can get, after doing that earlier this year with the announcement of the Lumia 610. But just how cheap will it be? Well, we don't really know for sure, but some say it might be offered for as little as $150 off-contract in select markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I think WP8 in the $150 range will be hard to come!!
7.8 is quite okay for that price range...it's cheap. And one thing it's going to be is cheaper by the time!! :)
9. ryq24 (Posts: 507; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
and people who are the target of this type of phone usually don't care what os version it is as long as its a touchscreen phone . which is the reason why cheap touchscreen phone are doing very very well in the emerging market.
2. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Hope the 510 gets released in the Philippines at the $150 price point, which is what the cheap Samsung Androids are priced at.
3. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
The advantage of the 510 over the cheap Samsung Androids are the 4.0" WVGA screen and the 5MP camera since the cheap Samsungs only have 3.0" QVGA screens and 2MP cameras.
4. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
and the other advantage is windows phone, unilke all the galaxy minis wp tango runs perfectly smooth even on the current 256mb lumia 610...
5. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
These advantages definitely give more choice to the people, but one shouldn't forget its disadvantages (lack of micro sd slot and probably only 4 gb internal memory).
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
With Nokia the launch is alway "in the near future. I'm still waiting on the Lumia 920 near future launch. What is it now, the 29th of Oct., the 2nd of Nov., i've heard now it's the 15th of November... Man-oh man, set a date and stick with it.
7. mailbox4eswar (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I feel that the more Nokia gets success, the more prices of mobile phone get pushed down.
10. bikashkumarsaw (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
nokia asha 311:- do not good video player (Not a work next and previous option in video player), youtube play so bad, cemera sound do not off, Not a copy pest option and not a minimize option in this phone, so this phone so bad,
do not read pdf/doc file,
asha 311, 305, 306, 308, 309 same problem
11. DLUVPARMAR (Posts: 50; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
My asha 300 is video player n online youtube player working awsome n good...
13. samystic (Posts: 191; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
confirmed news -http://t.co/QCg8cIyW
Diwali gift??? i thought it could have been Nokia N9... another disappointment Nokia