Nokia Lumia 510 exists, headed to China
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 07:41 posted on
Well, looks like the rumors might be onto something after all. There is a successor to the Nokia Lumia 610 in the works, as a post on Chinese web site Baidu reveals. The smartphone is being referred to as the Nokia Lumia 510, and its rumored hardware specs are pretty modest, as you might expect...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Lumia 510,610,710,800,900,920....so whats next?
6. astronot (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Audi has the A1, A3, A4, A5, A5, A7, A8, Q1, Q3, Q8, R8. Same counts for BMW. All great cars, serving the interests of many different customers. By the way. The Lumia 920 and 820 are replacing the Lumia 800 and 900.
7. Veigald (Posts: 253; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Pretty bland and meh phone, doesn't look like Nokia put much effort into anything with this one. Hopefully the price reflects that, but would be good to see it have something more going for it than just price.
8. ryq24 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if its tailored for china market then does it mean its a dual sim?
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
hahaha.. laugh at that... i think WP still dont support that!
10. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think WP 7.8 will be the android 2.3... but i do wish that 7.8 will have BT file sharing and wont rely on zune anymore! and not to mention mass storage!
i wonder if lumia 610 NFC was already release... i haven't heard a news about it..