Nokia Lumia 505 coming 'soon'
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2012, 05:43 posted on
The affordable Nokia Lumia 505 first leaked out less than a week, teased by Mexican carrier Telcel, and now the device has reappeared and seems to be officially ‘coming soon’…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. husfus (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
It should support micro sd otherwise 8mp camera is irrelevant
2. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Surprising that they'd put this out with only Windows 7.8, but I suppose this is only meant to be a budget handset.
3. Mghazisohail (Posts: 23; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
SUPER AMOLED!!!!!! in NOKIA!! hard to believe
6. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
maybe they had a typo it should have been clearblack amoled
4. dickwyn (Posts: 552; Member since: 07 May 2012)
hmm never seen a low end phone have an 8MP camera before
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Instead of making high end Lumia phones that are on par with S3 HtcOneX , Nokia are producing more low end phones, how sad™®©
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
I think you should change your name 'TROLL' to 'HATER'
8. GJanee (Posts: 196; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
"DONTMINDMEIMSTUPID" would be more appropriate.
10. lolwoot (Posts: 27; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Oh how modest of you :), you know...I always thought that the™®© stands for "™Retradedly Contagious", but I do agree on the don't mind him part.
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Then the "™" "®" "©' wont, apply to the name "TROLL"
And you should change your name to "BAAAAA BAAA"
18. zippolite28 (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Troll .. Hating Trolling .. :p we know u hate WP .... :p
21. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
They just released L920. It would be dumb to announce new flagship phone just weeks after L920 became available on market. And after all, it's Samsung and HTC turn now, to show they can keep up with Nokia.
12. flexile (Posts: 66; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
It will also use MicroSIM, I read that it may release with WP 7.5 since WP 7.8 won't be released until next month.
13. itsjustJOH (Posts: 67; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
It's really a mixed bag.
"Ooooh 3.7 inches of AMOLED and 8 MP on the back, I'm soooo gonna buy this 'coz it's also really cheap and because Android is sooooo too mainstream!"
"4 GB????????? What they want me to store in that sh*t, mah phonebook? AND WINDOWS 7.8??????? THERE'S WINDOWS 8 ALREADY, 7.8 IS LOWER THAN 8 AND THAT MEANS IT'S NOT THE LATEST AND MAH FRIENDS WOULD THINK AM SOOOOOOOOO STUPID 'COZ THEY WOULD SAY IT'S SOOOOOOOO NOT THE LATEST GIRL!!!!!!"
17. Martine (Posts: 102; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
4G internal Storage for a windows phone will be equals to about 1G of available user space.
This phone has to come with an expandable memory
20. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Am I the only one upset about it being Windows phone 7.8!?
22. 7thspaceman (Posts: 900; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
hmm folks it appears that windows 7.8 is the Microsoft OS for really cheap budget windows smart phones. a smart move if they will sell well. I wish Microsoft success in their indevers with Nokia low cost smart phones plans