Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Lumia 1320 vs Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2013, 03:34 posted on
Today is phablet day for Nokia, as the company has announced its very first oversized smartphone - the Lumia 1520! Correction: The company has announced its first two phablets - the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320, with the latter keeping the same massive 6" screen diagonal, but introducing a bunch of compromises specs-wise...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Needs to be compared with the ZU. That is currently the king of all phablets (IMO).
25. avxjl (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
Any android phone can kill 1520,because the eco system~
26. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
its a windows phone and its a Nokia. its Already beat based on those 2 facts.
3. taikucing (unregistered)
SAMSUNG MAY CRY
27. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Yup.. because they will sell a s**tload more Note 3's and note 2's even.
4. JMartin22 (Posts: 1686; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't consider the ZU the king of anything, except bezel
10. pyradark (Posts: 820; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
well they both have their own features
1520 for the camera
ZU for the Design & build quality
11. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
yeah, and ZU does not even have an LED flash and comes with only 8mp
15. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
ZU has one of the best screens on the market.
18. pyradark (Posts: 820; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
and the slim 6.5mm thick *cough *cough
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1166; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i actually quite liked the 1520 it looks impressing the price of the 1320 is also extremely well played and nice
17. lalalaman (Posts: 553; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
I wish 1320 had 720 camera...it will b irresistable in asian countries=)
6. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
How can you really compare the amazing Lumia1520 to the samsung glalxy mega 6.3?
The Lumia 1520 will destroy the Note 3 and Apple 5S together.
Note to all you android lovers: Instragram in your face!!!!
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 4636; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I don't use Instagram even with Android or any blogging related apps.
Windows users has been getting the shorter end of the stick. Good that they are getting better competition give me perks.
8. Doakie (Posts: 1733; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Instagram? What about the lack of all Google Apps? That alone kills the Windows Phone experience. I owned a Windows Phone for a year and a half and I just couldn't live with the lack of Google support any further.
13. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
@GrapeEyes you will be awarded prestigious "Troll of the Year" award soon...:-P
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10096; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Instagram released over a year and a half ago, and not that it's finally available, you want to brag? You're pathetic. Apple and Samsung have nothing to worry about you troll. I hope you get banned soon.
16. lalalaman (Posts: 553; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Android and ios user were the one crying over lack of instagram.....though I also wish Google make apps for wp
29. bigdawg23 (Posts: 421; Member since: 25 May 2011)
How is it in your face???? Phablets are used by alot of mobile office people like myself. Windows Mobile still lacks things like Apple. Why in this day you still can not insert multiple documents into an email or insert documents into a reply is a failure. I have a Note 2 because of the stylus which none the supposed Phablets have. I like the Lumia 1020 but just cant do it with the flawed OS on email attachment insert. Apple and Windows need to understand more than pictures get sent In email
19. taikucing (unregistered)
1520 + 20 MP camera = beast.
1520 + Pureview camera = greater beast !
20. taikucing (unregistered)
oops, I meant 41 MP pureview camera. Let's hope Nokia release a phablet with 41 MP pureview camera.
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10096; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Name a time where you're going to need to use 38MP.
23. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
...any time he takes a pic. you gotta admit man having a great camera is a huge plus. Quality memories my man.
28. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Needs one in that high resolution and you cant see his penis that well
30. tempo1991 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
Might be new here, but I know a lot about phones. The nokia is a well built device for sure, but I can see potential. The screen is the very best in all conditions, and the extra sdhc capacity to 128 gigs for the Aussie version make it a great multimedia device now that software has been included to use all formats. So for all those nay saying, have you even tried the device? Try it before you knock it.