Nokia Lumia 1520 to be re-launched by AT&T with Windows Phone 8.1 and a "green option"
Microsoft recently confirmed that the next major Windows Phone software update would arrive “this spring”, so that’s when we’ll probably see AT&T’s refreshed Lumia 1520 hitting shelves.
Among the new features that will definitely be introduced with Windows Phone 8.1 we must mention on-screen buttons, and the ability to install apps on MicroSD cards. For more, you should check out this post detailing everything we know about the Windows Phone 8.1 update so far.
1. Liveitup (Posts: 1797; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
They should make the Green color "Limegreen", that'd be nice.
2. papss (unregistered)
I still want the glossy red..
4. snowgator (Posts: 3462; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Nice deep Hunters Green. There is a winner!!
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
They should at least make it a 1525 with a SD805, and even larger battery.... Maybe even a redesigned casing, or something..
8. Credo (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Yeah! I also wanna see the Icon going international ... I love the clean and simple design .... I'll go for black then .... But with the traditional Lumia design Cyan is a must !
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Cyan in that size would be cool.. Besides, it's been a long time since they made a cyan device..
9. Credo (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Nokia, don't you hear all those consumers waiting for a Cyan 1520???? Come on Cyan is way more beautiful then green ..... I would pay €1000 for it !!!!
12. Damo579 (Posts: 242; Member since: 18 May 2013)
It might be my next phone depending on what is announced at build.
13. NorCalNokia (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
For all the cyan fans there are as many fans of the matte grey like the 920 ATT didn't offer and the people that have been waiting for the green as well.
I hope Microsoft can end ATT restrictions of Nokias options. The colors are awesome yet att limits our options then apple uses colors and they go nuts for them.
same as Qi charging,after having 2 920's I invested in 4 charging pads and the JBL Play Up with charger on top (as well as playup without charger) but since apples going with pma my 2 1520's are without wireless charging ALL DUE TO ATT
14. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
What they need to include is Qi! Period!
16. vijaysivakula (Posts: 198; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
and it still sells for Rs.46,000/- ??