Nokia Lumia 1520 size comparison: just how large is it?
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2013, 03:12 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 1520 has the largest display of all recent phablets. Its 6-inch display is slightly larger than the 5.9” screen on the HTC One max and it dwarfs…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
You forgot ZU and you compare it with Z1?
5. Amir1 (Posts: 290; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
i think the phone arena treat the Z Ultra as a mini tablet with phone so that's why they don't compare it with them. but putting the Z1 with theem is a bit wrong.
8. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
They must've mistakenly put z1 instead of ZU. That's the only plausible explanation.
10. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
And the Oppo N1 too?
On a side note, look how tiny the iPhone is in comparison.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Sounds a bit uncomfortable, but then you get a great camera, a huge battery, a top-end screen and all the goodies. It can put up a good fight against the Note III, and probably will.
15. Gemmol (Posts: 649; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
it already won did you forget droid need a ton of power to run lag free, this use same chip and mind you windows never lag, so there is nothing slowing this chip down
23. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
What about oppo find 7. 4000 MAh battery, better design, higher ppi, probably better front camera, smaller dimensions.
7. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Those phablets out there in the comparison are flagships not mid-range.
9. vincelongman (Posts: 2481; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
That's in the mini tablet category with the Xperia Z Ultra.
This is a size comparison between phablets and phones.
6. beben65 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)
Come on Phone arena!!!
What append to Xperia Z Ultra?
With it's 6.4" display, It has the largest display among other smartphones.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9722; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm puzzled as to why they didnt include it...
11. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
xperia ZU, mega 6.3, huawei ascend mate, alcatel touch hero.
lumia 1520 is not the biggest phablet
14. taikucing (unregistered)
lol.... iPhone, the smallest device with biggest price.
16. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
The Nokia Lumia 1520 needs to come out NOW!!!!
It looks amazing!!!
No phone can compare to its beauty and power!!
19. livyatan (Posts: 863; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Interesting how visually, the Note 3 screen with the transparent status bar barely looks smaller.
As for the Lumia..wonderful specs, great build but I just don't see this thing selling.
Its just a bit too large and too expensive.
Also, the software is not able to take advantage of the hardware..it still does basically the same thing as any cheap WP8 device and nothing more except for doing it on the larger screen, and doing it faster.
Unlike the Note 3, this device cant replace a pc.
For the price, one can get a Lumia 920 and a full W8 Bay Trail tablet
24. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You mean Note 3 can replace a PC?
Go home you're tipsy!
20. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3428; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow, come to me my amazing beauty...
21. uchihakurtz (Posts: 300; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Dang, Note 3 is the smallest among the phablets, Oh, and most powerful too :P
25. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The one good thing about the 920 and 1020 being super bricks is that when Nokia releases a super saiyan 3 level omega brick like this, people become desensitized to the brickness of it all.
When I watched the promo video the size looked fine for a phablet. But now that I have seen this comparison....omg that thing is HUGE...lol
I don't know which one is worst between this, the ultra, or the max. They are all terrible and it is obvious they don't know why the Note is a success.