Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet to be unveiled 3rd week of October
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2013, 05:11 posted on
Those who were expecting Nokia's first phablet, the Lumia 1520, to be unveiled about a month from now, seem to be in for disappointment. Due to the Microsoft buyout offer, Nokia is restructuring some scheduled announcements, it seems, and has moved the Lumia 1520 unveiling to the end of next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2586; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes but 22nd comes in 4th week, it might come early also.
3. papss (unregistered)
You obviously... Don't post if you don't care.
7. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
He cares so much that he saw the article, read it. And somewhat disappointed but still he will wait. I hope Haytham gives him a spanking.. :)
4. papss (unregistered)
This is terrible news.. This needed to come out earlier than that
6. jeff_1 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
i've been waiting,,ive been waiting for you
i've been hoping..to see you soon..
what about that there's something good bout you..
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1810; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Oh no....... i was so ready for this....ugh
10. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Yeah, seeing your picture makes sense. :)
12. Immolate (Posts: 282; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Debuting hot on the heels of the Note3 would probably be poor strategy, so it may be for the best if the 1520 does launch in November. Note sure when the One Max is going to be available, so it may face some competition there.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6371; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Don't let it be a EXCLUSIVE NOKIA put it out on EVERY CARRIER