Nokia Lumia 1520 gets November 15th release date on AT&T; phablet is $199 on contract
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 00:45 posted on
AT&T has finally given Windows Phone fans what they have been waiting for, a release date for the Nokia Lumia 1520; the phablet will ship on November 15th which is a week from this Thursday. The price will be $199 with a signed two-year pact and sans contract, the price is $549. Color options are yellow, red, white and black. The Microsoft Store is accepting pre-orders now for the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Alex123 (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I really want to see smartphones from this excellent hardware company running android. However, this phablet is the best one among the best from Samsung, LG and Sony
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3742; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Damn great price by Nokia. I doubt it, Will sold more.
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3570; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
You want to see Microsoft make a Android device❔.. Wow, some of you Android fans are crazier then I could ever imagine..
2. Kishin (Posts: 678; Member since: 30 May 2013)
What's with the 16GB
Just like the 5c but better--This means the 64GB is $749 --I am going to get This
I love the Fair pricing
4. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Good thing with this is it supports Micro SD cards upto 64GB.
3. Dr.Phil (Posts: 956; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I am going to wait about a month but I am heavily considering getting this device.
10. Smokin (Posts: 120; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Get this. I've played with N3 and boy it's not as good as many believe. Even the Air Command is lagging while opening. I'm 100% this device wont lag.
7. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
pricing seems fair....64gb? ehh..niceeee
8. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
The Lumia 1520 is going to do really well.
The tables are turning.
9. snowgator (Posts: 3340; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I love how AT&T is trying to push a different wireless standard on it's customer base.
But, I am at least interested. I just can't see this monster being my choice. Just a really, really HUGE phone, by I like my L900 enough to give WP/Nokia first dibs on my dollars.
Will be fun to play with it....
14. chacho (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
They took down the pre-order site. I had one in my cart and they removed it as I was checking out. A rep told me the media leaked the release too soon and they were not ready for pre-orders. Funny that they actually had it up despite not being ready. I bet AT&T had something to do with it.
15. chacho (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Negri electronics is doing pre-order on the unlocked international version with the wireless charging and 32gb memory. Unfortunately the antenna bands do not work for me.
17. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1010; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The best part about this phone would be the price. AT&T learned that price is a huge selling point when it comes to Nokia phones (i.e Nokia 1020). Im still going to upgrade to the Note 3, but this phone should be quite the competitor this holiday season
18. papss (unregistered)
Wow what a price.. Hope the camera holds up.