Nokia Lumia 1520 delayed; expect delivery on or before December 2nd
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2013, 00:44 posted on
November 22nd was supposed to be the launch date for the Nokia Lumia 1520, the first Windows Phone phablet. But some who pre-ordered the 6 inch beast are receiving emails from AT&T or the Microsoft Store stating that the phone has been delayed. To help you cope with the delay, those whose shipment is not coming on time from the Microsoft Store will receive a coupon code good for a $25 discount on their next purchase...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nokia Lumia 1520 will outsell the Apple 5s
6. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
dont think so bcuz 1520 is phablet so most of the people dont wanna buy phablet. I would buy 5inches version of 1520...
12. Veritas_Aurora (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Exactly what i'm going to buy, but there is no any confirmed info. about rumored "Nokia 929" until now
4. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
plese i want you in Romania..come on Nokia!!!! always had android but now i want this wp device asp!!!
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I don't think its the "overwhelming" demand for the phone, i think m$ id doing this on purose.
7. MSFTFTW (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
I ordered mine on the 19th and received it via Fedex on the 20th. I ordered the red one. And I have to say, I love it! I will admit its going to take a bit to get use to the Supersized phone. But its snappy and great for Youtube, games, and surfing the web. People in public are fairly shocked by the size as well but its a great way to show them what Windows phone has to offer.
8. orielwindow (Posts: 105; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
Now just imagine that it was available on multiple carriers in the US....
9. Gemmol (Posts: 646; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
if you order from AT&T you got yours early, if you order from Microsoft like the rest of us did to get the extra stuff with our phone, you have to wait for your order
11. ZPM101 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
I received that email. I'm a new activation for AT&T and if this is any indication of future service , I'll go somewhere else. I hope I'm amazed, because anything less than that will produce a Verizon customer.