Nokia Lumia 1520: all new features
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2013, 08:17 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 1520 has finally broken cover and it is Nokia’s first phablet, a device with a gigantic 6-inch display, an ambitious 20MP PureView camera…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 419; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Uuuuuh so hard do decide between this and the Z1!
2. JDogg5281 (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Its a nice phone but being on AT&T only....SMH Nokia needs to learn that if they ever want to not keep getting crushed by Samsung, Apple, LG, etc then they need to put their flagship phones on all of the Big 4 Carriers.
3. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 46; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
Yeah, I think this is a huge mistake. What good is Nokia doing by limiting its reach? And with this being their first phablet I think they're handicapping themselves in terms of growth. Man, that's tough.
5. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 885; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Obviously, they havent learned from the G Pro and the iPhone 3G and 3GS that Nokia shouldn't be exclusive to AT&T. I have AT&T and I know that it shouldn't be this way.
I will still upgrade to the Note 3, but the Nokia 1520 and 1320 are worth thinking about for those that want to try a Windows Phone
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1556; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is one of the best and coolest devices out there right now...
6. jackwins (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
This is a beautiful device... Its too bad the Windows Phone app store is a disgrace. It looks like MS/Nokia has got the hardware down to a science, if they could only get developers to create apps for them.
7. hmmm... (Posts: 37; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
P.A posted the wrong second picture. The pictures shows galaxy S4 and htc one, but in the comment it says Lumia 1520 is much bigger than note 3 and HTC one MAX. It is not much bigger than note 3 and one max, but it is much bigger than s4 and htc one. Infact, it is smaller than one MAX by volume.
8. Android4Ever (Posts: 72; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Awesome phone but the fact that windows app store is trash and then only catering to at&t customers will for sure make Nokia die a long, slow death. #RIPNOKIA
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5180; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
So tired of exclusive. How is any company going to compete & reach sales?
12. dratomic (Posts: 117; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
phonearena seems to think that nokia has finally caught up with android and... (drum roll) IPHONE.
what a joke. apple is years behind in software (ios doesn't have a file manager and bluetooth file transfer. so don't try to convince me) and hardware.
14. MobileKicker (Posts: 207; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
No need for file manager
Apple does everything on its own
And file transfer is a joke
You can still get it at app store
16. machoman (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
so now iphone is the only trash now in smartphone Market :)
17. clevername (Posts: 1380; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I just mailed Nokia a box of money, I expect my 1520 in a few days.