Nokia Lumia 1320 available in the US (unlocked), will be launched in the UK next month
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2014, 06:09 posted on
The new Nokia Windows Phone 8 phablet can be purchased in the US as of now for $425. However, it won't be compatible with your carrier's LTE network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hulk_14 (Posts: 47; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
It would be good deal if not 8GB of internal memory, it is definitely to small nowadays. Especially if you want to play games on your smartphone.
6. elitewolverine (Posts: 2569; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
sd card....like all android phones that come with low internal storage
2. sgodsell (Posts: 1657; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Wow $425 for a phone claiming to be a cheap phablet with no phablet capabilities. They can keep it.
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 1411; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I agree. I thought this would be around $350. Wasn't it $330 in India? Man, even in Vietnam where phone prices are always jacked up comparing to the US, the 1320 costs $360.
I find the Mega 6.3 a much better deal, disregard the difference in the OS.
$350 is the right price for the 1320.
7. Liveitup (Posts: 1730; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Explain yourself, what phablet capabilities it lacks, I know here are other phablets without stylus and they are regarded as phablets, so what standard phablet features does this not have?, im interested to find out.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That old S4 pro, still has some fight in it.
May not bench like the 800, but she doesn't lag to say the least.
I could see this moving if it was a bit cheaper, by 50-75 clams.
Does nothing for me, but for wp folk, seems like a good deal.