Nokia Lumia 1020 vs 1520 vs 925 cameras get compared with mixed results
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3773; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia's Camera is nothing like anything. Best cameras so far.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9722; Member since: 14 May 2012)
True, but trying to catch photos real quick aren't ideal. There's con's and pros to everything.
10. elitewolverine (Posts: 3111; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
burst mode will capture 2-3seconds of that perfect shot.
I rarely use it on my 925, so for me 'shot to shot' isnt important, perhaps at a sporting event. But if i really needed that kind of speed and other things, i would take my dslr.
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1014; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Do consumers even bother if their camera is quick to load up/take photos?
5. adecvat (Posts: 162; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
It is frustrating if camera slow. You may lose interesting moment.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
not as scrwedup as u get a nasty unbarrable photo :P especially in low lights one clean pic is better then 10 bad pics
11. elitewolverine (Posts: 3111; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
The picture is taken, they can move, it is not going to hurt the processing.
Also if you are worried, the burst mode is your friend, you can even swap faces remove objects etc. So it is kinda trivial if your loosing the moment because you need to take 5 pics to get the two people to smile. Burst mode takes care of that.
4. tasior (Posts: 262; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Recently I was playing with my nieces in iluminated - Alice in Wonderland like - labirynth. They were running from me, and I was trying to take photos of them with my 808 camera. Results were awesome. I set Sport setting, that made fixed focus at everything above 1.5 meter, and a Xenon flash. It made photo instantly, when the button was pressed. Xenon flash made everything up to 4-5 meters bright. Sure there is no multiple photos, but with instant photo option, and bright lamp, effect were much better, than with any other photo camera.
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
My 1520 takes terrific photos, but it captures horrible video...
But, Nokia always gives us plenty of updates to fix these things..
12. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
The 925 is probably the prettiest Lumia I've seen.
14. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It's also a joy to hold.. Slim, and light..
15. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1014; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Yeah, I've tried holding it at a store once. Beats my old HTC One V in terms of feeling and handling