Nokia Lumia 1020 spotted in several AT&T promotional videos, juicy specs confirmed!
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 07:40 posted on
So this is it. In about 3 hours from now you'll get to finally see the highly anticipated (to put it lightly) unveiling of the Lumia 1020, also known as the EOS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mercorp (Posts: 1026; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
So how about the other carriers?64gb exclusive to the death star?
3. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
These damn leakers leaking everything from every device lately. You know, there was once a time in the not so distant past, where I waited in anticipation for device reveals.
4. papss (unregistered)
Glad the phone has ios.. I was sort of worried it wouldn't.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Ios? Don't you mean ois? That might have been a problem from auto correct
8. Nematc (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
You mean image's optical stabilization? "ois" lol !....
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
ios O_o?! You mean 'OIS' (Optical Image Stabilization) right? xD
16. Dastrix (unregistered)
I would be worried if it had iOS xD
22. ZeroCide (Posts: 770; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I'm sooooo glad is doesn't have ios. But im extatic that it has ois.
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Take the 2011 spec-sheet and 2000mAh battery and shove... well you know.
Was so excited to get a SD800, FHD, 3000mAh+ 41MP device, and price tag and phone size justifies such expectations. I ain't buying no phonecamera that lasts half a day on battery just doing heavy smartphonery, never mind also using it for heavy snapping.
Why, Nokia? Why?
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
And you know how long the phone lasts before fully charged and its real world performance before its out in the market. Genius.
15. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Sports the same specs as it's predecessors, that's how genius. Hahaha, never thought of that one, right? :)
I thumbed you up for the quality post.
19. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Real world performance =/= specs alone.
11. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
nokia 1020, the only WP that i would buy even though i hate WP.
17. Dastrix (unregistered)
That's like saying iPhone 5, the only iPhone I would buy even though I hate iOS. I guess it's too bad for you then.
20. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
now why would i buy an iphone 5? what does it have that would blow me or anyone away?
21. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 885; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I agree, it would literally have to blow me for me to want an iPhone 5 hahaha.
12. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
All this is a 41mp I don't see anything else better something wow in it
18. Dastrix (unregistered)
Sure, because that's it really. Think about it. OS doesn't matter because there's only 3 major ones: iOS, WP, Android. It's a question of preference. Hardware? Sure, but specs go with OS. Only differentiating factor is therefore the camera. So, this phone nails it. It's a winner, and was meant to kill any other smartphone! In short, you missed the 'killing machine' part. xD
23. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah with 299 it's going to kill it self and it's only on att network if all the carries launched it.. Than it would don't something not enough damage but would get some good sales... But 299 everyone is waiting for i5s or i6 and note 3
13. Bootutu (Posts: 227; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
watch after proper reviews how the camera is look awful compared to other smartphones, happened to lumia 920 and will happen to this as well
14. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
That's truly not an AT&T promo video. As a former AT&T employee, they would not allow something like that to go out to employees until after the launch. Plus the editing quality is not up to AT&T's standards.