Nokia Lumia 1020 press pictures are here, camera grip confirmed
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 08:03 posted on
All our dreams are coming true - the Nokia Lumia 1020 is definitely real and we already know almost everything about it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia Lumia 1020
More than meets the eye.
2. mottykels (Posts: 379; Member since: 15 May 2013)
600usd please nokia ;)
6. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
lumia 1020 everywhere.in all tech sites.real feast fo my eyes :)
17. Whateverman (Posts: 3251; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Anyway, this looks like a winner for Nokia. All other WP OEMs are currently on notice. Not sure about that grip though.
27. adk199 (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
If the camera really is good i'm sure many would complain about the lack of grip if it wasn't there :-) (Off course the 3rd party makers would have one ready at launch)
33. Whateverman (Posts: 3251; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Good Point. Guess I was thinking as more of a casual photo taker. Thinking back to the last family event I'm pretty sure that grip could have helped prevent the cramps in my hand from taking so many pictures. 1 stand corrected, good move!
22. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
all are expecting this, too much hype. Somebody is going have a heart in any minute.. :-)
13. Bootutu (Posts: 227; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Someone said its only gonna sell 20,000 units lolll....on a serious note this is so 2011 specs, bu bye nokia!
18. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Bye bye Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
14. pyradark (Posts: 829; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Very nice nokia, i like all black clolor or white with black lens at the back...
19. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Looks cute, like a Pikachu. Pi-ka-chuuu...
21. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Cute like a Pikachu, strong like Chuck Norris.
23. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Pikachu is also strong LOL, it would have reached lvl 1000 or so, but this is really a killerphone !
31. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
And I guess, many camera-phone lovers would be saying, "I choose you", right now. :-D
25. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wait, didn't Nokia crack a joke about the Galaxy Zoom's grip and bulky design? Funny.
29. roldefol (Posts: 4108; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That's Nokia's optional grip case accessory. S4 Zoom always looks like a camera.
30. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
At least this accesoiry is beautiful, has a build in battery and the customer can at least choose weither it will be a true camera in the hand or a phone ....
34. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1178; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
you really need a case for this phone, do you really want to lay your phone flat on the camera lens?