Nokia Lumia 1020 press pictures are here, camera grip confirmed
Nokia’s camera superphone is indeed coming with the same super-large 1/1.2" sensor (almost the size of the Nikon CX sensor of the Nikon 1 series compact cameras. It will also feature optical image stabilization (OIS) and up to 6x lossless zoom in 720p video. Stereo sound recording is also on board, and so are a Xenon and LED flashlights.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Windows Phone 8 device of course, and it comes with a brand new camera interface that will allow you to fine tune your shooting with manual options to select ISO, white balance and so much more.
We have already seen AT&T leak out the promo videos for the Lumia 1020, so it’s not a secret anymore. The only questions left are about the actual hardware, the price and release date, and we hope Nokia CEO Stephen Elop will answer them in just two hours. Stay tuned - we’ll cover the event as it happens.
Nokia Lumia 1020 press pictures leak out, camera grip confirmed Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Nokia Lumia 1020 press pictures leak out, camera grip confirmed
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia Lumia 1020
More than meets the eye.
16. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Lumia 925 - More than your eyes can see.
Lumia 1020- More than meets the eye.
28. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Now we know. And knowing is half the battle.
2. mottykels (Posts: 364; Member since: 15 May 2013)
600usd please nokia ;)
6. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
lumia 1020 everywhere.in all tech sites.real feast fo my eyes :)
17. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Anyway, this looks like a winner for Nokia. All other WP OEMs are currently on notice. Not sure about that grip though.
27. adk199 (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
If the camera really is good i'm sure many would complain about the lack of grip if it wasn't there :-) (Off course the 3rd party makers would have one ready at launch)
33. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Good Point. Guess I was thinking as more of a casual photo taker. Thinking back to the last family event I'm pretty sure that grip could have helped prevent the cramps in my hand from taking so many pictures. 1 stand corrected, good move!
22. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 494; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
all are expecting this, too much hype. Somebody is going have a heart in any minute.. :-)
13. Bootutu (Posts: 184; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Someone said its only gonna sell 20,000 units lolll....on a serious note this is so 2011 specs, bu bye nokia!
18. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Bye bye Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
14. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Very nice nokia, i like all black clolor or white with black lens at the back...
19. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 72; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Looks cute, like a Pikachu. Pi-ka-chuuu...
21. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Cute like a Pikachu, strong like Chuck Norris.
23. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Pikachu is also strong LOL, it would have reached lvl 1000 or so, but this is really a killerphone !
31. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 72; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
And I guess, many camera-phone lovers would be saying, "I choose you", right now. :-D
25. _Bone_ (Posts: 2103; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wait, didn't Nokia crack a joke about the Galaxy Zoom's grip and bulky design? Funny.
29. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That's Nokia's optional grip case accessory. S4 Zoom always looks like a camera.
30. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
At least this accesoiry is beautiful, has a build in battery and the customer can at least choose weither it will be a true camera in the hand or a phone ....
34. Jason2k13 (Posts: 626; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
you really need a case for this phone, do you really want to lay your phone flat on the camera lens?