Nokia Lumia 1020 on AT&T now getting the Nokia Black update with RAW image support
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 15:37 posted on
If you have a Nokia Lumia 1020, there is a possibility that you may be a photography nerd. While Windows Phone is becoming more popular, the platform doesn't have a huge user base, and that means the main selling point of the 1020 is the incredibly 41MP sensor and Carl Zeiss glass. Add in the powerful Nokia Pro camera app, and the Lumia 1020 is a solid choice for photographers, and now you'll be getting support for RAW images...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Tamer81 (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Yeah! Now for my Nokia Lumia 920 here in Holland!
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Jealous. I'd totally get a phone with a camera that can capture raw images.
3. Sire3008 (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Have been waiting for this Black update to be released to the international community... Not yet available in my country.. #Nigeria
5. papss (unregistered)
I cant wait to get my red 1520.
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm gonna try to get mine today, in red of course.. Perfect hardware, perfect Software.. Perfect phone.
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1810; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Awesome!!! Can't wait to get home and check
7. Rollingsalmon (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Downloaded......installing as I type..,
9. shihte (Posts: 10; Member since: 02 Sep 2013)
i hope jolla win over ms nokia also bb10 is newer then wp but much better and modern os
10. papss (unregistered)
Way to run on a sentence dude..bb10 is done... jolla wont get any traction and no support.. nice try though.
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What's up with these immature Android fans and their nerdy "win" attitudes❔... This ain't no baseball game❕.. It's obvious that these guys never won anything real in life, and are trying to live their lives based on the fact that Android devices have huge market share... So pathetic..