Nokia Lumia 1020, EOS, 909…Elvis to retail for $602, will be available in three colors
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2013, 22:02 posted on
We came across this leaked screenshot purportedly from a Microsoft employee for their retail store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. joshOps85 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
if honami doesnt impress i might actually consider this. im a sony fan but bought the new vaio pro 13 and its wondrous, i really like windows 8 and it actually makes android look quite ugly.
kind of wouldnt mind a vaio phone.
4. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
i agree with you if Honami disappoint me Eos will be my last option i love android but for me camera is one of the most useful and timeless feature.
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What about the SONY VAIO Zseries Laptop?
I always dreamed of owning that piece of Art Laptop, but it was way to expensive at £3000
22. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
SONY laptops are totally irrelevant to this article.
18. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I will go for NOKIA when it comes to camera.
Any day.. any time at any cost!
808, 925, N8 are enough for me to believe on Nokia!
6. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I remember last month 1 of the contributors here mentioned Nokia will not surpass 1000 on Lumia's name, but how come we've got 1020?. Anyway good luck Nokia.
15. roldefol (Posts: 4312; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Dunno where the previous info came from. 1020 = 920 + 100. Makes prefect sense to me.
7. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
If it's available unlocked, can't imagine the 925 selling all that well for folks "in the know".
Also, no cyan? WTH?
17. papss (unregistered)
I'm not sure I'm man enough for yellow
21. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Leaked pictures showed Elvis on red and cyan too. I saw them.
What about these colors?
We need in different colors Nokia. Please.
9. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Super cool at this price. A quality point and shoot camera will not come in this range.
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
And when is PA going to get their review unit?
24. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
After the announcement.. Obviously.
11. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Its not true, probably the price will be exclusive of taxes. just 600$ for Elvis, impossible.
14. roldefol (Posts: 4312; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I believe the price (although the extra $3 is curious) because the off contract price of the 92x series is $499 US.
27. Maxwell.R (Posts: 214; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
The US does not have VAT, sales taxes are localized and some areas do not have sales tax at all. The state of Oregon for example does not have a sales tax, so the price you see is the price you pay.
29. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
hmm you guys in US must be lucky, but in India, everything get doubled by taxes.
30. roldefol (Posts: 4312; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yeah, and people here still complain that we pay too much tax. My home state threw a fit when the governor increased sales tax from 6% to 7% and then voted him out of office.
31. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
as long as our tax money transforms into some useful infra structures, I dont care. But in india all our tax money transforms like this....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2G_spectrum_scam
12. papss (unregistered)
I'm going to say it....Nokia is getting my money. That would be a great price