Nokia Kinetic Labs concept literally bends to navigate the interface for twisted fun
0. phoneArena 26 Oct 2011, 08:45 posted on
We've been waiting for a while for a bendable phone with one of them flexible displays that are popping up here and there, and a Nokia Kinetic Labs just delivered the closest approximation possible at this moment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. cheetah2k (Posts: 727; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Nokia better patent that before Apple jumps the bandwagon and does it for them......
2. sarb009 (Posts: 263; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
don´t show this to apple they will copy it and will say they have invented this. the s**tty apple f**k off
11. Dark4o90 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)
you know that if they show this they have a patent
3. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Holy s**t!!!! Now that's what I call INNOVATIONS!!
4. parthpatels007 (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 May 2011)
samsung was showing just screens that were flexible, but Nokia has shown a phone itself :)
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5285; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
The concept is awesome, but my question about this is. Yeah a bendable phone is awesome, but a Full bending ui may cause extreme exhaustion to the device
7. bigboss (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Nokia phones are durable enough to withstand that exhaustion excellently.
8. meetlens (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Did i just see that!!!!!!!!!This is innovation at its best.Whiles companies like nokia,and samsung are innovating others are just fighting for ridiculous patents, buying parts and assembling and calling others copycats.