Nokia, HTC, Motorola and more take to Twitter to rain on Apple's big day
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2013, 19:59 posted on
Not everyone was all that happy to let Apple have its day in the spotlight and leave it at that. Of course, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that competing companies would take to Twitter to try to draw a bit of attention away from Apple and its iPhone announcements. Some worked well, some didn't, and some were just odd, so let's round up the most notable...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
63. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 458; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
And yet Apple will obliterate all of these manufactures sales combined with the 5c and 5s! HTC of all ppl should really back outta this, Apple is making a killing off of them!
64. Sniggly (Posts: 6198; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Not necessarily. Maybe at first, but as other phones get released you'll see them pound Apple into the dirt collectively. Samsung has enough momentum to completely eclipse iPhone sales within the next year.
65. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Oh yeah, because that's TOTALLY what's been going on for the past few years. Apple has just been outselling every Android OEM combined and dominating Android 2 to 1 in market share!
67. Trex95 (Posts: 482; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Failed company's always bashing successful one.
All respect to SONY the shadow worriers and Samsung.
74. protozeloz (Posts: 5189; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Well played Denis well played don't like the first one from Nokia... But the second one is much better
75. Kishin (Posts: 200; Member since: 30 May 2013)
WoW Apple with no change and features
Funny but True You got love the design though it never gets old