Nokia EOS/Lumia 1020 render leaks
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 23:25 posted on
The Nokia EOS is expected to be introduced at Nokia's next press event on July 11th in New York City; last month, we told you that the EOS could end up coming to market as the Nokia Lumia 1020. With that in mind, @evleaks posted a render of the device, which from the front has the typical look of a Nokia Lumia handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
35. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Its quote obvious that stores have labels and boxes but in a scenario without a label or a box you couldn't tell
43. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
hahahahhah I think you should carefully read my comment again. i said "owners/users" not "retailers"
60. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Without measuring screen size or.having them side by side, I can't tell an S3 from an S4, so I just call them "Galaxy", just like iphone 3g vs 3gs and 4 vs 4s. The only Nokias that are the same are within the same model, 810/820/822, that is.
41. aelliott (Posts: 31; Member since: 01 Oct 2010)
Okay, I know I am a fan of NOKIA but, from what I can see from this one photo, I really like the design. The N9/Lumia 800 design form is so elegant, so simple, so sleek - it never gets tiring.
I do want to see the reverse side and the camera hump.
And I want to see one without AT&T logo which would reassure me that I can get hold on one here in the UK.
11. krimHD (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 May 2012)
personally i'll say its kind of difficult to create a unique design every moment but nokia has tried in doing that..925,928,920,720,620,520 all pretty in their own way Thumbs up nokia.am pretty sure nokia eos/lumia 1020 will have a pretty design.
57. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
You forgot to mention the 820 in your enumeration! And yeah they're all unique. I'm loving the design build of 720 and 925 so far :)
37. reten (Posts: 43; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
Take out your Nokia fan glasses and see again,
Or it's ok as long as your happy with your phone right.
19. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Ugly bezels? i think they work as protective shield for the device...
26. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
U call them protective shield??
Because its nokia
If its some other brand then u cud have said ugly
32. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Yes because the s4 needs a protective shield......(sarcasm).....well I shouldn't be surprised to see tashreef loving Nokia to the end.....
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Those are gorgeous Lumia-style bezels. :P
44. papss (unregistered)
Right because it must not be good with bezel right? My N4 has arguably just as big of a bezel as my lumia. I don't much care as long as the screen is black when its off. What matter is the experience and WP has that in spades. WP feels more organic and I feel more connects to my phone than with any android I've ever had.
25. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
wow mind blown looks exactly like lumia 920
47. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
And it will be
51. papss (unregistered)
About every word you use is the same..big, jumbo, huge? Wow you are stretching your vocabulary
54. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
We are not talking about Galaxy Mega Troll..
27. SIGPRO (Posts: 1476; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
I hope it will not look like the picture above, Not only Nokia but all manufacturers should use smaller bezel's. Man i hate big bezel's almost every phone these days have it, it's UGLY!
42. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Bezel are important as it allows more space down to pack a powerful battery inside.
46. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Another phone by Nokia using the same specs as Lumia 920,925,928
4 highend devices with the same specs...
What a joke. Really sucks.
Just another camera upgrade.
50. Jehovah (Posts: 69; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
I am almost sure it will be my next phone. What troubles me the most is distribuition, the 920 only reached the brazillian market in early march. We already waited for more than a year to have our 808s made into WPs, having to wait until the end of the year or the next would be VERY disappointing. Justice to be made to Samsung, the S4 was available here in less than two months of its global release. Please NOKIA, remember us!
53. papss (unregistered)
I will most certainly be getting the eos when it's released.
58. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1552; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
WoW Nokia put some gold metal piping or something around the screen of this case to give it
some glory. Nokia the 925 design is cool it should have been upgraded a little and used on the
EOS 41 mega pixel model Windows 8 smart phone. Nokia You would have won many awards by having a 925 case body with EOS 41 pixel camera