Nokia Cyan update coming this summer to Windows Phone 8.1 models
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2014, 22:19 posted on
According to an image tweeted by evleaks, it appears that the Nokia Cyan update for Windows Phone 8.1 will start getting pushed out this summer. The master leaker was able to send out a picture showing the schedule when the update will be sent out for many of the Lumia models. The Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 1520 and the Nokia Lumia 920 are among the earliest scheduled to receive it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
still rocking my lumia 520 best low cost phone no contest :)
4. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Lol, Moto G is so much better for the same price...
6. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
That's funny, I just sold it, pricier yet failed to run asphault 7 smoothly, crashed sometime as well.
while lumia 520 able to run asphault 7 smoothly than most android phone i used.
13. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1380; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Don't know about asphalt 7 but my friends Moto g runs asphalt 8 pretty smooth. A small tiny lag on high graphics settings. But on 520, graphics is pretty low because of limited 512mb ram.
15. alex88ucv (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
my friend, even nokia x runs asphalt 8 smoothly..actually saw that
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
They don't have the same price, where I live 520 is €89 and Moto G is €189. They both are very very good deals, but Moto G is just insanely packed with specs, so I'd consider it as the best budget phone. But for some people it's still too expensive, so that's where 520 comes in. Feature phone price for a suprisingly snappy and capable smartphone loaded with quality Nokia apps. And Asphalt games suck on Android, that's weird, and it's definitely Gameloft's fault.
8. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Well, in that case the 520 is a pretty good deal in your country. When I looked on its PhoneArena specs page it said that the retail price is $184. But it's not bad for €89...
11. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Not sure if that PhoneArena specs page is kept up to date in regard to price. Off contract Lumia 520 in the U.S. currently goes for $59 (via Microsoft's website).
5. Liveitup (Posts: 1798; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
No doubt, you can't get a great smartphone experience especially software for the price of a 520.
12. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1380; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Indeed.. Best low end phone I've ever used.
3. Rocksteady (unregistered)
Waiting for the right time to snatch me a Lumia to accompany my Android tablet.
It's nice to see all phones updated, I'm watching the Icon and the 930 closely.
9. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Can't wait for some WP8.1 goodness on my L1520!
10. Odiin (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
My L920 in first row! Cant wait anymore,
Nokia please please hurryup!
16. yahia_malka (Posts: 186; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
Just register unlock your phone and you'll be able to get it immediately !! Download the WP 8.0 SDK and register !
20. Odiin (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
I did it, n had horrible battery issue. So I reverted back to 8.0 through NSRT. Even though recent update for battery, I thought its better to wait.
But 8.1 is too good. But till July/August, thats why Im impatient.
14. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1380; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Cant wait. My phone will be good as new. Lumia 520
17. sip1995 (Posts: 1553; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Yeah, I bought my Nokia Lumia 920 from Netherlands.
19. sangarajusuneel (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
No mention about Lumia 525.can any one help with that