Nokia Catwalk to be introduced May 15th?
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 18:58 posted on
The Nokia Catwalk, is now rumored to be introduced on May 15th in London by a person who wishes to remain anonymous and although this person has been on the money before, it pays to have at least a bit of skepticism about this speculation especially since it places the device in between the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and a rumored Apple iPhone 5S...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
The 928 is not the catwalk its the laser. Catwalk will be announced at nokia world with eos.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3623; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
100% true men....!!! Waiting for Nokia World the next nokia high end flagship device....it will damn suprise, hot, cool, and unique features....can't wait for this....!!!
38. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
i hope we ll see a sailfish os nokia someday
37. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
every phone weighs under 200 g, are you dat weak, do u even lift?? i dont see people at gyms lifting l920...
36. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Both of them will rock!
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Superb looking phone with. Clad Aluminium!
But huge let down by the platform OS™
6. papss (unregistered)
I don't know man... I'm actually digging WP8 right now..maybe it's my love for Nokia? Not sure but I will be a repeat customer on the next big Nokia to hit AT&T. I'll still have something else for a second phone.. Maybe something android based
14. akki20892 (Posts: 3623; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
wait for aluminum catwalk and eos in nokia event....!!! This both have next windows phone blue or 9
35. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Windows platform needs time. It will rock for sure. Windows Blue will help Nokia in regaining its position
9. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
No probably GDR2. The fact that its 720p says enough. Windows blue will be announced around the time of Nokia World.
7. shnibz (Posts: 160; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
People who want Windows Phone won't forget about it. my wife and I both plan to get one. we don't like Samsung and with iPhones are $300 on contract for one with descent storage. So keep the 928 news coming PA!!!
8. rick2340 (Posts: 21; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
I believe the catwalk is different than the 928.
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3623; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
NL928 will announce this event in may....and eos & catwalk will announce in nokia world....nokia have nl920 flaghip device right now which is recent so.
17. muhsen (Posts: 265; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
the lumia 920 was launched between the galaxy note 2 and iphone 5 and it wasn't forgotten at all!!!
26. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i guess L920 rating went up after iphone5 was annouced as it was nothing new
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Good news, but sounds a bit strange.....If Lumia 920's successor is 928, then what about 950?
19. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
928 is 900's successor to me; the 920 succeeded the 800, if you look at the timeline (928 and 900 are in midyear; 800 and 920 are in year end), not to mention i personally think 920 resembles 800 more than 900 because both had curved glass. The 900 didnt have curved glass (they were keepin it for the 920 i assume). There's a flagship in the midyear, and another in the year end. I guess i look at things differently from other people.
Even Samsung is doing this with Galaxy S series and Note series, both roughly 6 months apart.
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Exactly, your opinion is the same as my one. So, this means that the 950 is another high-end smartphone, not a successor?
32. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
950 should succeed the 920 as the flagship
27. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
its not successor its variant with differnt something somethings the successors are usually announced in spetember