Nokia Catwalk coming to T-Mobile this Summer with aluminum body?
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2013, 20:52 posted on
A report says that the successor to the Nokia Lumia 920 will be available for T-Mobile this Summer in the form of an aluminum based model that is codenamed the Nokia Catwalk; speculation is that this model will instantly become the new flagship Windows Phone model when launched and will have similar specs to the current flagship Nokia model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rsiders (Posts: 406; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
So don't get me wrong I'd be happy if this turns out to be true but would AT&T get the supposed 41 megapixel while we(T-Mobile) get something that's just on par with the 920? Still seems a little skewed and to be quite honest, confusing as to why you wouldn't want the top phone period on every carrier. Just put the brownies on the plate Nokia. Every carrier loves brownies. But I digress. This is welcome to every T-Mobile and Verizon customer who's been shortchanged when it comes to premier Nokia Windows Phones. We welcome all possibilities.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Yeah probably going to be a Nokia Lumia 920+ basically, while the real new Lumia comes out that fall. That one, yes, will probably another freaking AT&T exclusive anyways. The catwalk better be beautiful at least!
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 2204; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
You do realize the original 808 pureview is for under 450 on Amazon, brand new, and it has the aws 1700/2100 band 4, right? If not then there you go, fyi symbian has a lot better, and free games, than Microsoft store.
7. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I had the 808 for about 3 weeks but returned it. The camera and video recording was unbelievable, but there is a glitch with 3G connectivity that I hear is not resolved yet. I had to reset my 808 quite a bit to get service.
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 2204; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
It was solved with FP2 everything in regards to connectivity and the rebooting that used to happen as well
10. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Maybe I'll buy it again, unless this EOS is real. My dream phone
13. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Open your eyes nokia fanboy. Symbian is the reason for nokias failure.
20. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
U looks mad at your pic bro! Maybe butthurt to??
Symbian laggy today??
24. Kriksis (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I am not mad, but focused...
No today everything is fine, just as every day...
26. Bernoulli (Posts: 2204; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Um no? That WOULD be windows dear sir, well windows and Stephen Elop, because the MeeGo would've been a huge success, but he killed that idea, fyi I own a Galaxy note II and I like to give credit where deserved, so I'm not a fan boy
28. znellu (Posts: 74; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Do you know Nokia was #1 once because it was using Symbian OS. What are you?!!!
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Don't get your hopes up too high. After MWC 2013 (and the under-whelming presser), I have zero expectations regarding Nokia. If I want a great camera, I will use a DSLR (Canon D5MIII or Nikon D800) and upload the pics. No more Nokia rumors for me.
30. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
First of all, that's one of the best things Nokia did at MWC - Not showing or talking about any future phone(s). I thought it was a very smart move. Why? Because I'm hoping when they (Nokia) finally starts to talk about those new phones they would have been in the pipeline and ready for consumption within weeks; rather than having to wait months about a phone you really are insterested in. But as "StreetNerd" posted good for u.
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3755; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
this is huge news for who waiting for high end nokia........!!! can't wait to see EOS and Catwalk......!!! Unique One
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I thought this day would never come... Bring it on T-Mobile!
6. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
I don't care if it is aluminum, glass or plastic body you still need case to protect it from scratch and dents. Typing from Galaxy S3 and my next phone will be S4. Nokia WP is not my favorite.
15. Kriksis (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
If it will be something like the anodized aluminum body on N8 or E7, you wont see much of the scratches, because there are not that much of them on my two year old E7, and I haven't used any case for it...
14. kozza3 (Posts: 594; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
why don't they just make it out of paper, it seems everyone will just put a case on it to keep it "pretty"