Nokia C7 ORO worth its weight in Gold
Everything about the phone spells luxury and perhaps the only thing that it has in common with the more, uh, common smartphone is the Gorilla Glass used on the display. As far as the Nokia C7 goes, it is powered by Symbian ^3 and is equipped with a 3.5 inch AMOLED display with resolution of 360 x 640. An 8MP camera is on back that supports HD video capture. The microSD slot accepts cards up to 32GB while there is 8GB of on board memory.
Russia will be the first place that the Nokia C7 ORO will be made available. Somehow, we can't see this model sitting on a shelf at Walmart or Best Buy.
source: Charles-Porter via GSMArena
1. snowgator posted on 04 May 2011, 11:17 4 1
Holy Sheep-Snot, Batman. Just sign the 30-year phone contract here.....
5. Mikeyfs (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 13:18 1 1
I gotta say this New WIndows Phone 7 devie from NOKIA looks awesome to me
2. ryq (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 12:12 4 0
this kind of phone is one reason nokia is in deep shit. no wonder their getting their ass kick by iphone and samsung.
3. Rich (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 12:36 4 0
I ACTUALLY HAD TO CHECK MY CALENDAR TO SEE IF IT WAS APRIL 1ST AGAIN...
4. Seylan Naidoo (unregistered) posted on 04 May 2011, 13:06 2 0
Thats not much gold for that HUGE price tag...and why the C7? Wouldn't you want an N8 wrapped in gold instead?
Hmmm where is that 8800 Arte successor?
11. joey18 posted on 05 May 2011, 00:37 0 0
ugly phone u get on craigslist for 30 dollars if u dont liked u get 60 dollars back
12. TKFox007 posted on 05 May 2011, 21:48 0 0
That explains why they fired a ton of their employees, they needed the extra money for all that gold to make those phones.
13. Laurynas (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2011, 14:03 0 0
NOKIA C7 isn't a prestige class phone and that's mean there was no reason to dress this phone with fancy clothes. People who cares about a prestige won't buy it even with golden clothes.
In simple words:
Prestige Phone + Golden Clothes = Extra Prestige
Simple Phone + Golden Clothes = FAIL!