Nokia Ace LTE coming to AT&T in March
1. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
whats with nokia and the 18th of (insert month here)
Nokia Anna - 18th Aughust
18th February - i think that Nokia Belle will come then
whats to stop them
6. Netolic (Posts: 138; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I remember P.A was referring it to the same phone. Nokia 900 is the ace
8. Humboldt1 (Posts: 16; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
This is the rumored NOKIA LUMIA 900.I believe Europe gas a nokia 900 that doesn't use WP7/8
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 879; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
it could be released on my birthday...thats cool!!
9. Glim12808 (Posts: 344; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
This is great! First the news that both HTC and Samsung are coming out with LTE-enabled phones Q1 2012, now it's Nokia with the Ace/Lumia 900 "packed with LTE"!
Yeeessss! "Oh please come out already I want!"
10. tigermcm (Posts: 560; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Am I the only one irritated that every major wp7 is going to at&t?
11. 7thspaceman (Posts: 718; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I'm confused the picture above is not the Nokia Lumia 900 which is said to have a design simular to the Nokia 800 only bigger. maybe Nokia will introduce 3 phones at
CES the ACE, The 719 and the Lumia 900. I hope at least one of them has a front facing camera for Skipe use. Hmm very interesting.
14. snowgator (Posts: 3015; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Good Stinking News! WP needs some serious excitement! LTE Phones are the next good step. Windows Phones is slowly chipping away at the criticisms of their product. I still believe WP is a fantastic OS and that have something fantastic to offer the future of mobile.
16. Uzzelien (Posts: 131; Member since: 22 Feb 2011)
I hate that they get them but on the other hand I'm sure it's not "exclusives." So what people should be mad about is that Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile aren't picking the phones up. While I understand that Android systerms are selling better WP7 might sell better on them if they had more then one.