Nokia 900 leaked pics patched together for a full render
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2012, 13:23 posted on
The other day we showed you a Christmas card a Microsoft partner sent out this holiday featuring what appeared to be photos of the rumored Nokia 900. A reader over at the Nokia Blog has assembled those shots together...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
is this the phone that has 4.3" screen size?
16. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
It is about 4" it might be 4.3 but we arent sure.
It looks extremely similar to the Lumia 800 to me, but thats a good thing.
2. TechyMexican (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
I'm getting this for sure :D If only it removed that AT&T logo
9. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Then get it unlocked if you don't want the AT&T logo. Otherwise, this is coming to AT&T if the rumors are true. Not AT&T's fault that they decided to embrace Windows Phone 7 with open arms while Verizon has rejected it because of lack of LTE and Sprint just sipping on the Android juice.
13. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Does VZW have more than 2 WP devices? Only AT&T has almost all WP devices. A brazilian carrier monopolizes WP too it is called Vivo it have HTC Ultimate (exclusive for Vivo) and Samsung Omnia W (exclusive for Vivo) and it will have Lumia 800/710 only for Vivo (rumors). They almost got iPhone 4s exclusively for their costumers
3. BrianMFB (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
It's actually not as simple as patching some pics together to get that result. ;)
6. edrich (Posts: 27; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Thanks for taking the time, I can't wait to see something official about this phone
5. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1524; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
the switches do not look right hell I'm tired of speculation I bet that fridy a little over 4 days from now there will be an EARLY press release photo put out of what they will have to offer at CES so the Public who is not at CES can know what they have to sell to them in the Future. CES is big and Shows a lot of Fantastic tech devices but for Nokia to
sell a lot of Windows 7,5 mango smart phones Nokia has to advertise to the Public
big time. A little Glory at CES aint going to cut it espspecially because a lot of sales
Person dont push Winndows smart dispite the fact that the mango update has made them great smart phones
7. snowgator (Posts: 3556; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
What a great looking phone!! Hope this is real, because AT&T will have really great WP options. Hopefully, some great sales will inspire Verizon and Sprint to support WP as well.
8. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
despite the same design like the lumia 800/N9 its looks alot better now that the screen is bigger
10. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Let's hope the screen is not larger than 4". I consider buying a Nokia with WP and Lumia 800 is great, but its camera is rubbish. So I hope that Lumia 900 is as good as Lumia 800 and N9, but is not ridiculously large as some Samsungs and HTCs.
11. -RVM- (Posts: 331; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Most likely 4.3". And i don't think the camera module will be much different from Lumia 800, but i may be wrong.
12. -RVM- (Posts: 331; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I feel bad for all these american users with carrier logos on their phones :(
15. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Who reall cares about a logo well I should say I don't. The only thing that matters to me is how well I enjoy the phone. And a little bit about materials construction. Most of the carriers have different technology now in America especially the direction LTE is headed that it's not like a unlocked phone for the USA is gona work on all the carriers here
14. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Wow looks good! If, over the usual, it has FFC and LTE, then it's a must-have phone for me. Have already tried WP7 with my recently acquired HTC Radar and I'm loving the OS!