Nokia 808 PureView in stock at Amazon
0. phoneArena 08 Jul 2012, 11:22 posted on
The Nokia 808 PureView is now available from Amazon and the Symbian powered smartphone with a 41MP camera is in stock and is priced at $699; originally not expected to be offered in the States, the demand for the unit in the U.S. was seen as being too high for the Finnish manufacturer to pass up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
dear nokia i like u......... but y u drop Meego and not even go for Android ................y
3. TROLL_IS-AHA (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
cause of eFlop....
what happen to there 8800arte series....
i own a Carbon Arte.
4. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1060; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
dear Nokia this guy above me speaks truth
9. sprockkets (Posts: 1452; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
AGREED. I lost all respect for Nokia when they dropped Meego.
5. -box- (Posts: 3931; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Super! I'll either get one with my bonus this month or wait for a Lumia PureView. The low resolution on the 808 it would be a bit difficult in comparison to know best what's going on with the sensor
6. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Windows Phones 8 will not updates to the next WP platform.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I say YES for PureView technology but say NO for Symbian and low specs.
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
then wait for Lumia pureview ........ easy choice
10. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
hmm... this for 699, or the Gnex for 359... Gnex please, nokia shouldn't be pricing their mid range phones so high.
11. steelicon (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Hmmm. So that's where all the Nokia 808 PureView stocks went from global distribution to Amazon.