Nokia 808 PureView beats an Olympus PEN E-PL2 camera in blind test
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2012, 06:05 posted on
The Nokia 808 PureView has been put through its paces in a blind test against a couple of popular smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S III, the iPhone 4S and the HTC One X, plus the previous cameraphone lead from the company the Nokia N8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. EarnYourLeather (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
It's probably more appropriate to call it a phone-camera than camera-phone.
6. andrew1953 (Posts: 175; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
not only does it have a great camera but also an FM Radio. Long as it has voice guided navigation in drive mode I can be bought on this one. Nokia say they are going to lute PrevIews on a Windows phone.
8. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 977; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
hey PA when are you making a review for this phone
9. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
good job GSMArena (and PA for spreading the news).
10. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Pure View is the greatest thing that Nokia ever produced.
It marks the beginning of the end of point and shoot cameras.
12. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
14. andrew1953 (Posts: 175; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
When does it come to Australia-the Nokia 808 Pureview PhoneCam!
15. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1149; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
miss the old times where there are no trolls lurking around
16. Joankethly (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
The durability must be the basis of most of the respondents. For Nokia is known for its durable phones. Who agrees?
attract attention in social media