Nokia 801 could be the last Belle smartphone, possible N8 successor
Is this the Nokia 801?
1. avinashmunnu (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
If that Image is true... one of the best design so far... looking great...
11. hepresearch (unregistered)
"... one of the best design so far..."? It looks just like the N9 and every other non-mid-range (as in NOT the 710) Lumia device that is already out or on the way. The only real difference is the presence of Symbian Belle, and, if you are lucky, a camera that actually makes it worthy of being called a true successor to the N8. The physical design form is six months old or more and already well-used, as far as I'm concerned... nothing new or groundbreaking there.
2. avinashmunnu (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
but 360*640 is not up to the present days standards... 1280*720 is best
7. Birds (Posts: 927; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I don't mind the low res screen. If I get this phone I'll just be watching movies and not much else (except for taking extraordinary pictures.)
3. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I always wished Symbian in this Design and It happened yeah a must buy in my list!!
I'm a Symbian Lover and this is the best mobile design yet from NOKIA!!
4. rex1213 (Posts: 77; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
I certainly would take this with a huge grain of salt as there is no way that the Nokia N8 could be succeeded by a phone with only a dual LED flash. Yes it has got a nice design. But why LED flash?
Now if this could turn out true, then sorry Nokia but I am sticking with my Nokia N8 with a Xenon flash. And besides, the design of the N8 is stunning already...and unique at that.
9. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Agree with the dual led flash, how come an upgrade phone have a downgrade flash? where on earth did that come from?
Btw, I saw some unknown nokia phone before I think from symbian blogs of some sort that is said to be the nokia 801 but it doesn't look like that image above, although the image I saw is looks waaay better the one pictured above.
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
This confirms to be a fake rumor
6. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
nokia releases atleast 4-6 new models based on SAME DESIGN. FU*K YOU NOKIA
14. hepresearch (unregistered)
Just because Apple does it and gets away with it, and is even popular for it in some circles, doesn't make it right for everybody.
15. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Totally Agreed A company like Apple iPhone 3, 3GS, 4 & 4S...
And they just have potential of launching one mobile phone where Nokia is quite versatile at designs, models, needs and budget.
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 337; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Rg987......nokia release them cause they are unique NOKIA'S, not like Samsung who steal every design from the IPHONE's to make their devices sucessful.
10. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Awesome, kind of looks like some photshopped the windows phone buttons out and lowered the screen, like the no buttons look.
12. -box- (Posts: 3568; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Dual-LED flash? I'd think with all the rave reviews the N8 got for its Xenon flash that Nokia wouldn't offer anything less.
We will see...
*EDIT* didn't see the same point above. Glad to know so many are in agreement!
16. mohammed.r1996 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
Nokia hardware and design is very nice but the software is poor and the Nokia store is not have good free software and that make me sell my E7 and buy HTC Sensation XE
If and one agree with me can like my comment.