Nokia 6205 is a stylish flip phone for Verizon
1. DeeMan (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
You mean to tell me that Nokia is gonna take another shot at trying to release a quality phone on VZW's network? Wow!!! Let's hope this one pans out. The last decent (and hugely underrated) phone they had with Verizon was the 6315.
2. sinfulta (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 02:08 0 0
It's a basic phone that looks good... It will sell well. What's funny is they say that there will be no EVDO, and then in the screen shots it shows EV signal and 1X. Hummmm.
3. (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 06:17 0 0
Yes Dee Man, you're correct, however the 6315, and the 6215 were simply Pantech Phones branded as Nokia, since Qualcomm and Nokia were in long turmoil over the CDMA chipset. However, the last GOOD phone that Nokia sold as CDMA was the 6255i. That was an actual Nokia phone, and honestly... one of the best phones I've ever owned. I still have it as my backup.
11. DeeMan (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2008, 20:29 0 0
Ahhhhh..... the 6255. Almost forgot about that one. Nice and blue. And reliable. But if Nokia ever got their act together with CDMA, I would love to see the Prism on VZW. I know it's a junk phone, but it looks nice :-)
4. Sammo (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 07:12 0 0
Another phone that proves my point that verizon gets the most retarded phones ever. I thought T-Mobile was bad.
5. George (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 08:17 0 0
I don't see what is so bad about VZW's line up. I have a Flipshot and it is great. The only bad thing, is that they are taking what feels like FOREVER to release cool phones like the Glyde, Dare, Decoy, VX8560...
12. DeeMan (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2008, 20:30 0 0
The Glyde will be out May 9th. As for the other three ... ???????????
6. (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 09:10 0 0
Nice looking design, but the turquoise needs to go. That and those stupid touch music controls on the front. Put some real buttons there. And it looks like it doesn't have S40. I wonder who really designed this phone? Verizon or Nokia? So glad I don't have Verizon.
7. Poncho (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2008, 09:11 0 0
This phone looks like a candy. Is this the only color option ?
8. XXX (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2008, 00:40 0 0
I dont know, it looks too much like something Samsung would turn out, it really doesnt reflect Nokia's design queues, unless they took a different approach for CDMA.
9. (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2008, 12:21 0 0
reminds me of my old Sanyo from sprint or my old Panasonic from AT&T.
10. (unregistered) posted on 30 Apr 2008, 12:23 0 0
to #6 what's S40????
13. (unregistered) posted on 12 May 2008, 08:06 0 0
Siemens S40 (ancient)
14. (unregistered) posted on 09 Jun 2008, 15:54 0 0
no... s40, as in the interface.
15. (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2008, 14:00 0 0
DON'T BUY IT
16. (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2008, 19:57 0 0
software issue. do not buy
17. (unregistered) posted on 27 Jul 2008, 09:00 0 0
what software issue? please explain.
18. (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 20:17 0 0
man this circuit city add its anoyng
19. britstyle posted on 22 Jun 2010, 15:03 0 0
I own a nokia 6205 and have many problams with it. i havent even had this phone for a year and vzw had to send me a replacement phone. So i dont recommend this phone to anyone
20. ur mom (unregistered) posted on 28 Apr 2011, 17:59 0 0
dont buy this piece of crap phone!!!! mine has been frozen for 2 weeks!!!!!!! nokias suck!!!!