Nokia 3310 â€“ will it blend?
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Nov 2012, 07:55
The Nokia 3310 is like the Chuck Norris of cell phones. Some say that when you drop it on the floor, the tiles break. Some say that police forces have one embedded in the front of their battering rams. Some say that when December 21 comes, it will be the last man-made thing standing. That's great and all, but will it blend?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:26 15
the nokia which is used for the testing is fake, only chuck norris could scratch nokia 3310
13. No_Nonsense posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:49 14
Or Rajnikanth (the Indian equivalent of Chuck Norris).
23. Coolkid posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:59 2
Yes... It's Rajnikanth, machi...:)
14. Valdomero posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:50 4
That's what Chuck Norris blends for breakfast, mixed with a bit of unicorn blood to make it tasty
35. Zero0 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 20:10 3
You have it all backwards.
Only the Nokia 3310 can scratch Chuck Norris. Nothing can scratch a 3310.
15. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:52 0
This story should've been on 1999 PA's hot topic list...lol!! I mean if PA, existed then!!
16. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:54 0
Who has this phone??? Whose 3310 is that?? What a waste...it's a vintage piece now!
20. Nick_T posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:28 7
Actually you can still buy them new. I saw one for display at a store, retailing for $130 unlocked. Interestingly, it said "Made in Japan" on the tag.
41. rihel_95 posted on 30 Nov 2012, 12:05 0
Watch the slow mo version, clearly shows the grinder's cup has broken..
3. Johnnokia posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:11 2
In one world this phone is "Miracle"
But, when I watch the torture test of Lumia 920, I have to say the 3310 has a big offspring.
4. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:20 1
last month i threw nokia 3310 to the wall, guess what ? there was a ding on the wall !
you can even use nokia 3310 to kill the dog, just throw it to their head
5. kirholstov posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:22 3
3310 is undestroyable! It changed it's form to kill this guy :)
6. daniel_bargs posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:25 12
is it only me or everybody that observed the body of the blender got a serious crack while blending a 3310?
18. nooraldeen posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:18 5
no it's not just u i saw it 2 . it was on minute 00:50
9. wendygarett posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:32 0
Haha good job Tom... crappy device deserves to be blended and recycled :)
24. Reluctant_Human posted on 28 Nov 2012, 10:00 11
You shut your blasphemous mouth. That is the holy grail of phones.
10. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:40 5
this video is fabricated because nokia 3310 can't be broken LOL
11. AndrewRamirez posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:43 3
Putting a phone in a blender? Seriously?
Ughh..... AMERICANS.. >:|
39. rasinhussy posted on 29 Nov 2012, 13:31 0
Commenting on Phonearena with intent of provoking readers into an emotional response? Seriously?
Ughh..... TROLL.. >:|
19. Thephonegeek posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:25 1
Best phone ever made in the history of phonekind. Nokia should make a successor to this phone.
21. Insignificant posted on 28 Nov 2012, 09:46 2
I have a Nokia 5530. All I'm saying is that I threw it at a wall as hard as I could, and the back cover and battery came off. There was a rather large dent on the wall, plaster had come off. I pick up the phone, and notice no difference. All that had happened was 2mm worth of paint chipped from the phone, that's it.
If I can't find a brick to throw at a robber, well, after that test, I don't think I'll need to look for one.
26. haseebzahid posted on 28 Nov 2012, 11:47 0
it could only be destroyed in fthe fire of Mordor where it was created this ones looks Fake :P
27. jibraihimi posted on 28 Nov 2012, 12:06 0
Only Diamonds can cut Diamonds, and only 3310 can blend 3310, so maybe blender was made up of parts from 3310. But first time I saw blender also getting some damage from the phone...........
28. Deadeye37 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 12:45 0
While the Blendtec did win, it did not leave the fight unscathed. It looks like the container got a really good scratch or crack in it while it was blending. Luckily, those containers have a lifetime warranty!
30. kslaughter32296 posted on 28 Nov 2012, 15:56 0
My dad had the 3390 a while back and he left it on top of the car and it fell off and got run over a few times and all it had was a busted screen other than that it worked perfectly. hey now don't get me wrong, the 3310 and 3390 are tough, but the 6010 is too. lol
32. phil2n posted on 28 Nov 2012, 18:52 0
i remember when they blend iPhone5 and S3.. hahaha it tooks only 20 seconds to destroy them..
34. bluescreen posted on 28 Nov 2012, 19:56 1
i personally think it would be a better comparison for this testing if they did it on say a 10 second time limit instead of just running the blender till they have dust.....anything will blend if u grind on it long enough
36. phil2n posted on 28 Nov 2012, 21:36 0
Totally Agree with you, but they didn't promote for phone, they are promoting their blender that's why they blend until the phone will be in dust
37. bluescreen posted on 28 Nov 2012, 22:04 0
i guess ur right but then again i think PA should stop posting these pointless vids and articles....if people wanna know how they blend then they could always follow them on youtube
43. rocketlog posted on 02 Dec 2012, 22:59 1
If you don't wanna read it, you could always skip it.
40. romeo1 posted on 30 Nov 2012, 08:20 0
how would a one s or xperia p do as those are from alluminium