Nokia 3310 – will it blend?
That is the question Tom provides the answer to with the help of his mighty Blendtec blender. Curious to see which device prevails at the end? Then just check out the video below! And remember, don't try to recreate this experiment at home, especially with a phone not as resilient as the Nokia 3310!
7. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
the nokia which is used for the testing is fake, only chuck norris could scratch nokia 3310
13. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Or Rajnikanth (the Indian equivalent of Chuck Norris).
14. Valdomero (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
That's what Chuck Norris blends for breakfast, mixed with a bit of unicorn blood to make it tasty
35. Zero0 (Posts: 557; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You have it all backwards.
Only the Nokia 3310 can scratch Chuck Norris. Nothing can scratch a 3310.
38. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
He should see my phone, now that's a tough phone!
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
This story should've been on 1999 PA's hot topic list...lol!! I mean if PA, existed then!!
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Who has this phone??? Whose 3310 is that?? What a waste...it's a vintage piece now!
20. Nick_T (Posts: 123; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Actually you can still buy them new. I saw one for display at a store, retailing for $130 unlocked. Interestingly, it said "Made in Japan" on the tag.
41. rihel_95 (Posts: 156; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Watch the slow mo version, clearly shows the grinder's cup has broken..
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 336; Member since: 27 May 2012)
In one world this phone is "Miracle"
But, when I watch the torture test of Lumia 920, I have to say the 3310 has a big offspring.
4. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
last month i threw nokia 3310 to the wall, guess what ? there was a ding on the wall !
you can even use nokia 3310 to kill the dog, just throw it to their head
25. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Micheal Vick's phone of choice hahaha
5. kirholstov (Posts: 129; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
3310 is undestroyable! It changed it's form to kill this guy :)
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 321; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
is it only me or everybody that observed the body of the blender got a serious crack while blending a 3310?
18. nooraldeen (Posts: 48; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
no it's not just u i saw it 2 . it was on minute 00:50
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Haha good job Tom... crappy device deserves to be blended and recycled :)
24. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
You shut your blasphemous mouth. That is the holy grail of phones.
10. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
this video is fabricated because nokia 3310 can't be broken LOL
11. AndrewRamirez (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
Putting a phone in a blender? Seriously?
Ughh..... AMERICANS.. >:|
39. rasinhussy (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
Commenting on Phonearena with intent of provoking readers into an emotional response? Seriously?
Ughh..... TROLL.. >:|
19. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Best phone ever made in the history of phonekind. Nokia should make a successor to this phone.
21. Insignificant (Posts: 185; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I have a Nokia 5530. All I'm saying is that I threw it at a wall as hard as I could, and the back cover and battery came off. There was a rather large dent on the wall, plaster had come off. I pick up the phone, and notice no difference. All that had happened was 2mm worth of paint chipped from the phone, that's it.
If I can't find a brick to throw at a robber, well, after that test, I don't think I'll need to look for one.
26. haseebzahid (Posts: 1762; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
it could only be destroyed in fthe fire of Mordor where it was created this ones looks Fake :P
27. jibraihimi (Posts: 527; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Only Diamonds can cut Diamonds, and only 3310 can blend 3310, so maybe blender was made up of parts from 3310. But first time I saw blender also getting some damage from the phone...........
28. Deadeye37 (Posts: 61; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
While the Blendtec did win, it did not leave the fight unscathed. It looks like the container got a really good scratch or crack in it while it was blending. Luckily, those containers have a lifetime warranty!
29. ibap (Posts: 666; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Yet again, the 10-year-old boy-child mentality...
30. kslaughter32296 (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
My dad had the 3390 a while back and he left it on top of the car and it fell off and got run over a few times and all it had was a busted screen other than that it worked perfectly. hey now don't get me wrong, the 3310 and 3390 are tough, but the 6010 is too. lol
32. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i remember when they blend iPhone5 and S3.. hahaha it tooks only 20 seconds to destroy them..
34. bluescreen (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
i personally think it would be a better comparison for this testing if they did it on say a 10 second time limit instead of just running the blender till they have dust.....anything will blend if u grind on it long enough
36. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Totally Agree with you, but they didn't promote for phone, they are promoting their blender that's why they blend until the phone will be in dust
37. bluescreen (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
i guess ur right but then again i think PA should stop posting these pointless vids and articles....if people wanna know how they blend then they could always follow them on youtube
43. rocketlog (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
If you don't wanna read it, you could always skip it.
40. romeo1 (Posts: 133; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
how would a one s or xperia p do as those are from alluminium