Nokia 105 hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:21
The Nokia 105 is a pretty mind-boggling device. You might think an ultra affordable $20 phone is not important, but Nokia enlightened us that it shipped…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. andro. posted on 25 Feb 2013, 10:45 0 6
These handsets are the bread and butter of a phone salesman's commission, they sell by the bucket load as cheap and cheerful handsets. Nokia c1-01 etc very similar. Its handsets like these selling so well that have kept Nokia in business. Nokia is miles behind in the smartphone race and with Windows proving so unpopular Nokia manages to keep balance each year with continual feature phone sales like this new handset
11. Hemoroid posted on 26 Feb 2013, 05:32 0 3
This nokia flagship is not impressing me, but many nokiafanboys looks impressed here.
Low standard anyone???
Samsung would never release a such crappy product.
12. microsoftnokiawin posted on 26 Feb 2013, 05:53 1 1
challenge accepted here you go close enoughhttp://www.phonearena.com/phon
+ this is part of nokia's project next 2 billion or a similar name to connect the 2 billion people in the world who don't have access to phones yet at least nokia is looking to everyone not just the rich consumers
try to be a bit more open minded
16. Hemoroid posted on 26 Feb 2013, 07:14 0 2
Its not for helping people you nokiafanboy. Nokia only wants to make money from poor people. Its a shame!
This crappy phone maybe working a week until it get broken, like al other things from nokia.
Try using ur brain and not being such an ignorant fool.
15. shikroi posted on 26 Feb 2013, 06:15 0 2
It would take an ignoramus like yourself to even think this is a flagship device. smh
13. microsoftnokiawin posted on 26 Feb 2013, 05:54 0 0
since nokia went from a one billion dollar loss to a 2 million dollard profit i reckon they're doing pretty well and if it wasn't for nokia WP would still be crawling in the gutter
6. yuvananda posted on 25 Feb 2013, 12:16 2 0
Why is that white strap present there? Is somebody gonna steal that thing?
10. haseebzahid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:38 0 1
why dont u die junkie altest nokia does make phone for all not iPhone for rich ones only samsung never makes a phone for low end that can run for more then 1 year
5. Bernoulli posted on 25 Feb 2013, 11:34 3 0
Man just knowing that this handset will save me 40 $ per month (20 $ truly unlimited Web, 20 $ EIP for galaxy note II) makes me want to sell my note II and go retro lol
7. lolioslol (banned) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 12:52 6 0
I'll take that over an iPhail any day. Certainly it will last longer LOL
9. -box- posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:19 3 0
Could probably use this as an emergency hammer, too, lol.
17. sumsang posted on 01 Mar 2013, 17:15 0 0
Not all people are rich or mobile tech fans. It will sell good I think