Nokia 105 announced with great battery life, the cheapest cyan you can buy
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2013, 01:58
Nokia is bringing its phones downmarket with the 105 entry level phone, trying to reach those 2.7 billion still without a cell phone. The Nokia 105 features "a bright color screen with clear menus and essentials like FM radio; multiple alarm clocks; speaking clock; a dust and splash-proof, pillowed key pad; and a flashlight. Its durability and up to 35-day battery life also make it ideal for people seeking a back-up device."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hemoroid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:00 2 20
Is this the new nokia flagship?? No wonder all the nokia fanboys are so upset!
Sammy = octacore. Nokia = this??
3. bbblader posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:09 15 4
as your nickname suggests you must be pretty dumb
4. maccess posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:10 11 2
c'mon my friend.. as a samsung fan i hope we're not trolling others..
5. SmartphonePride posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:11 8 0
No wonder you are so happy with Samsung's Octacore hype.
6. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:15 9 2
I just slap one of the ifans face last week and say it again that the iPad is not quad core processor, both a5x and a6x chips is a quad core gpu with the dual core cpu...
this guy is just like you, who are highly brainwashed by the marketing gimmick, 1st of all, the so called octa core is a big little architecture, managed by the quad core a15 cpu as well, where the other quad core, a7 architecture is just a power saver...
11. SamsungFan posted on 25 Feb 2013, 03:05 3 1
And if modified by custom roms and all.we could run both cpu's at the same time.
13. haseebzahid posted on 25 Feb 2013, 04:29 2 0
ow comeon lumia900 beats octa-core android in regards to lagg free performance again its andorid hype not wp requirment
8. tiara6918 posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:40 7 1
Probably the toughest feature phone in the market that no matter how many times you drop it, it will never break
9. KingKurogiii posted on 25 Feb 2013, 02:51 6 1
that's cute. should be a sensible backup for some.
10. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2013, 03:03 11 3
The only company that really cares about poor people who can't afford high-end phones. THAT IS NOKIA! No Sams**ts and iCraps
14. timtimity posted on 25 Feb 2013, 05:40 2 0
For that price I might buy one and put a pay as you go sim in with £10 credit just to keep in the car in an emergency.
16. Shrihari posted on 25 Feb 2013, 08:40 0 0
You must be a fool to compare octacore phone with the basic flagship of nokia....if so interested please compare your rex series with asha...that would be a tough fight....or compare 920 with s3,(though s3 has done better)
Nokia dominates the low end(no one can defeat it)
Sammy dominates the High end devices...