Nokia 105 announced with great battery life, the cheapest cyan you can buy
Nokia 105 will be available in black and cyan for a recommended price of EUR 15 (~$20). It is planned to start rolling out in Q1 2013 and is expected to be gradually expanded to in China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Russia, Vietnam and other markets in Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
1. Hemoroid (Posts: 72; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Is this the new nokia flagship?? No wonder all the nokia fanboys are so upset!
Sammy = octacore. Nokia = this??
3. bbblader (Posts: 580; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
as your nickname suggests you must be pretty dumb
4. maccess (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
c'mon my friend.. as a samsung fan i hope we're not trolling others..
5. SmartphonePride (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
No wonder you are so happy with Samsung's Octacore hype.
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
I just slap one of the ifans face last week and say it again that the iPad is not quad core processor, both a5x and a6x chips is a quad core gpu with the dual core cpu...
this guy is just like you, who are highly brainwashed by the marketing gimmick, 1st of all, the so called octa core is a big little architecture, managed by the quad core a15 cpu as well, where the other quad core, a7 architecture is just a power saver...
11. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
And if modified by custom roms and all.we could run both cpu's at the same time.
13. haseebzahid (Posts: 1831; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ow comeon lumia900 beats octa-core android in regards to lagg free performance again its andorid hype not wp requirment
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Probably the toughest feature phone in the market that no matter how many times you drop it, it will never break
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's cute. should be a sensible backup for some.
10. BitterTruth (unregistered)
The only company that really cares about poor people who can't afford high-end phones. THAT IS NOKIA! No Sams**ts and iCraps
14. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
For that price I might buy one and put a pay as you go sim in with £10 credit just to keep in the car in an emergency.
16. Shrihari (Posts: 79; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
You must be a fool to compare octacore phone with the basic flagship of nokia....if so interested please compare your rex series with asha...that would be a tough fight....or compare 920 with s3,(though s3 has done better)
Nokia dominates the low end(no one can defeat it)
Sammy dominates the High end devices...