No more losing your USB flash drive with this iPhone case
Enter the ego Hybrid Series USB case for the iPhone 4/4S, which so happens to incorporate a removable USB flash drive for easy access to your important data. As you can tell from the photo, the USB drive is discretely stored in the slide-in nook found in the rear of the case – so it’s conveniently within reach at a moment’s notice. On top of that, the case offers superior protection, boasts scratch resistant qualities, and allows for easy access to all of the iPhone’s ports.
1. PAPINYC (Posts: 1953; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iDon't get it, iThought iWas supposed to do everything through iTunes; how can iAttach expandable memory to my iPhone 4S? I need more storage!!!
5. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Cool concept. I wouldn't mind this for myself. I use my USB flash drive so frequently - especially for work.
2. Fallout09 (Posts: 408; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Not a bad idea, but I think having the case turn the phone into the actual usb storage would be better
3. Ravail (Posts: 181; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Creative, however, if Apple would let their phones be used as a usb storage device, this wouldnt be needed.
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Indeed!!! Just add a micro sd slot, and done.
7. PAPINYC (Posts: 1953; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
BiTe your tongue, you're making Steve Jobs iRollover in his grave. And, btw, it would be a miCro-iSd iSlot!!
6. good2great (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
nice case... i could see how this would be useful...
8. Stuntman (Posts: 643; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
You can still lose your USB flash drive. Only with this case, you'll be losing your phone as well as your flash drive.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5467; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
For 39.99 you can buy a 32GB. Another reason why i hate apple when they don't support SD CARDS or removable battery