No, China Mobile didn't really let slip a render of the iPhone 6 by mistake
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2014, 08:36 posted on
Literally hours ago, the English-speaking part of the web started picking up on a very interesting story of a deleted tweet from China Mobile's Weibo feed, apparently showcasing the new iPhone 6 in its full glory. With the iPhone 6 now considered to be weeks, not months away, the appeal of such story is obviously great, but unfortunately the truth is different...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. promise7 (Posts: 871; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Hope it looks like this.
11. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Those ones are nice, but I fear it will look more like this one>
12. CreeDiddy (Posts: 624; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I still think this is a prototype. Apple would not release something like this. The Spigen render is more true to life.
14. Finalflash (Posts: 2795; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Sadly both are ugly as sin and the first OP picture is just bloomed to hell + a computer render (which changes the material properties). There is no chance of this thing looking better than the iPhone 5/s which was only good in black anyway. If they keep the dual tone nightmare then they really do have no design skills whatsoever.
15. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Looks like a iPhone but bigger! not more icons, BIGGER icons, that took awhile didn't it (Note 4 this year).
iOS now comes in incredible 10 different sizes, yes 10!!! iPod shuffle, nano, touch, classic, iPhone 3.5",4",4.7"5.5" and iPad Mini and Air!!!
16. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Innovation at it's finest, same iOS... 10 different sizes to choose from, oh lets not forget about different colors, oh boy, the combinations are endless... how many ways you can buy the same product over and over and again iFans, how many i ask you!!!
21. Teejay1100 (Posts: 115; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Man, I've been trying to figure this out for years. How many times can you recycle the same phone and how many time can you buy the same product over and over again?!?! I've given up. It makes no sense whatsoever.
Am I missing something? What do the Applelites see that I don't?
17. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 283; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
I really don't like the colours though. I miss the old 5 black and white.
18. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
"Hope it looks like this."
This is the same render as appeared for China Telecom. There are a bunch of other views floating around of it as well.
I think the iPhone 6 will look something like these renders, not the ugly-as-f**k protruding eyeball frankenstein that has been making the rounds for months.
25. quakan (Posts: 1361; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Spigen is really betting their money on that being the final design. They already have 4 cases in different colors available for preorder.
2. SIGPRO (Posts: 1385; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Damn this phone is totally overhyped, move on people!
22. Teejay1100 (Posts: 115; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
This phone isn't even a contender anymore. It's basically nothing to see. We all know what Apple is doing: making the same phone bigger.Wowwwww.
I'm more interested in Motorola, Nexus 6, Asus, even Huawei. At least their announcements have something to look forward too.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 20128; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man, I want that gold one. Apple release this beast soon please.
9. maherk (Posts: 3495; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Beast? How? Sure it will be a top seller, but how can this phone with Android mid ranger's specs and Android ICS cloned OS be referred to as a beast?
23. Teejay1100 (Posts: 115; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I bet you really believe that too. LOL Wowwwww
Apple's influence runs deep
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The power button should be on top IMO.
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Then it will be more obvious that Apple is copying HTC.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nope, they have power buttons on top in previous models also. See 4s, 5, 5c and 5s.
26. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Side is much more practical for one-handed use...
5. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
even renders of china are fake lol
7. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Come on PA is real... the iPhone are made in china. . Any of those Foxconn worked will share secret for couple of bucks
13. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
24. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
That's a really sad design come on apple