Nissan creates the world's first self-healing iPhone case
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2012, 08:29
The Nissan Scratch Shield iPhone case is capable of repairing on its own. Light scratches will disappear in a matter of hours, and more severe cases should take about a week's time, according to Nissan...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. paynekiller posted on 16 Jan 2012, 09:10 0 0
Interesting... I'll have to do some more research on this technology.
6. denney posted on 16 Jan 2012, 17:21 0 0
This "technology" has been around for years. Its just the first time its ever been on a cellphone case, probably.
2. Cwebb posted on 16 Jan 2012, 09:16 6 1
I can't wait for it to come to an actual phone! Looks like an awesome concept
3. XCellFoneSalesRep posted on 16 Jan 2012, 10:38 2 0
I love the Ministry of Sound logo on the back of the ifone next to NISSAN like its their logo. Something weird is going on there...
7. fanesxx posted on 17 Jan 2012, 21:51 0 0
Wait Wait Wait.......why a phone, what about my $40k car!!!!!!!!