Nissan creates the world's first self-healing iPhone case
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2012, 08:29 posted on
The Nissan Scratch Shield iPhone case is capable of repairing on its own. Light scratches will disappear in a matter of hours, and more severe cases should take about a week's time, according to Nissan...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Interesting... I'll have to do some more research on this technology.
6. denney (Posts: 98; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
This "technology" has been around for years. Its just the first time its ever been on a cellphone case, probably.
2. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I can't wait for it to come to an actual phone! Looks like an awesome concept
3. XCellFoneSalesRep (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
I love the Ministry of Sound logo on the back of the ifone next to NISSAN like its their logo. Something weird is going on there...
7. fanesxx (Posts: 73; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Wait Wait Wait.......why a phone, what about my $40k car!!!!!!!!