Nipple, toe and paw: 5 alternative ways to hack Touch ID and unlock the iPhone 5s
0. phoneArena 23 Sep 2013, 02:52 posted on
Enterprising owners have found a way to unlock the iPhone 5s with various alternatives to the boring thumb method - we mean regular folks using their toes, nipples, dog or cat paws, and even severed fingers, so check out all the fun that ensues with Touch ID in the five vids below - it reminds us of the Siri tests craze that started right after the iPhone 4s introduction...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
lol!nipple,toe,paw!who is gonna try except iman!
8. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
this is sad, no women involved in the experiment.
12. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
hihi!that would be ifan.my mistake!You dont need to be worried about it further!for women it would be more accurate!
23. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
who knows!may be the next iPhone will come out with a fingerprint sensor named as d#cksensor!!
29. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Doesn't it already have one of those? Front-facing camera for a male owner.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3571; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nipple, toe and paw... Wow these are hidden features...great..
3. aayupanday (Posts: 566; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That's cool.... The nipple unlock!
16. one81one81 (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
not dumb japanese but dumb iphone users ^_^
11. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
hihi!that will be ifan.my mistake!You dont need to be worried about it further!
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2028; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
lol nipple....apple is that innovating????
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Today everyone is just laughing from Apple and Apple users. Soon will be shame to take iPhone from your pocket in the street, because people around may start to laugh at you. :D
19. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Wanna look cool carrying an android? It's funny how people bash apple users for trying to look cool when it's the droid users who put lot of account on how people "perceive" you and your choices lol
21. lyndon420 (Posts: 3021; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
The droid users, the media, apple's investers, (basically anyone without an iphone) can see what attracts their herd...the supposed 'cool' & 'social acceptance" factors. They don't buy iphones for what they can do but for how it will make them look to others. It's just a phone, but for some it is an extension of their intelligence.
22. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Wanna look cool carrying an android?"
Looking at your question, it's already clear that you think like a certain type of Apple users (type which thinks only about how to show off with Apple products).
And here is answer to you: People buys Android based smartphones not because they want look cool or trendy, but because of practical possibilities that Android based smartphones can give you. While majority of iPhone users buys iPhone just to show of.
27. Finalflash (Posts: 2189; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Hence why the gold is so popular. It is the only phone from Apple that doesn't look like the iPhone 4 (in color only) for the last 4 years. That is until you put a case on it, and then its more like the iPhone 4 again and no one notices that you have a new phone (if it can still be called that).
31. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i knew you had that in your mind that's why you want iphone users to be laughed at. Things are cool coz they are cool period.
Android, is what you describe it to be and a lot more but you are too low in your head to understand the better of all OS and choices. iRonic right?
30. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I already laugh at them, especially when I see one in a big case that negates the design of the silly thing.
I was at the mall on Saturday to visit the Microsoft Store (which is almost just across the corridor from the apple store). The Microsoft Store was crowded and had a bunch of fun people in it the entire three hours I was there. In stark contrast, the apple store barely had any customers in it the whole time, and those that were in there looked like zombies. My favorite part was that they had a queue set up outside the apple store with a lone apple employee standing by, and no one was in it the entire time. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked by, it looked so ridiculous.
24. JMartin22 (Posts: 1642; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Kind of like how a dog can break through Apple's "security" lol.
28. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3471; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not sure if any of these methods can truly be considered "hacks".
33. hellonerds (Posts: 279; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
how about testical ? now that has a uniq id compare to a nipple or finger