Nintendo views Apple as "the enemy of the future"
1. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
a Ninten-Phone? could be very interesting.
3. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
dude thats what i was thinking too a nintendo phone bur called the NPhone(wait dont they call the nexus one the NPhone?) shit ied buy it and it would b pretty cool to see that lol
4. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
if and only if nintendo dose desied to make a phoen they should stArt off with a screen sieze of 3.5-4.5 inches cuz that would probobly be the best sieze for the best gaming experince.
13. ecml (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
........maybe......but response #12 except for one word is incorrect compared to the numerous mistakes in #4.....
5. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Nintendo needs to calm down quite a bit there.. as they already got more idiots buying wiis than all the apple consumers combined together. So they won't own the mobile gaming market like they used to. So what. As if they lack in profit.. And I can certainly see the iphone - and dare I say the ipad quickly becoming the new gameboy\psp of the 20XXs
6. electro.livin (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Feb 2010)
the iphone has vitually killed off the ds. maybe big game manufactures will learn from this and stop selling games at ridiculously high prices.
9. Big Red (Posts: 101; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
iphone has not even close to killed the ds, all it's done is grow the potential market. The ds is a thriving product.
18. jhoots (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
what are you talking about electro?? The ds is killing world wide.. the iphone has nothing on the ds.. you dont do very much research huh??
7. phynix (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 Jan 2010)
NINETENDO AND GOOGLE! THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY.
8. Big Red (Posts: 101; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION TO MEAN ANYTHING! THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY.
11. Striker13084 (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
I was thinking that they would be a good match. There are already a crap load of Nintendo emulators available for Android, so it wouldn't be surprising to see a Nin-phone running an Android platform.
17. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
And what a stupid thing it is that you just said.. what a waste of blank screen and brain matter... I think Nintendo and Google would make great babies, for the record.
16. fsjon (Posts: 119; Member since: 03 Sep 2009)
Why don't they just make an official app for all major smartphone platform?? Wouldn't that be the more economical/sensible solution?? Nintendo is not specializing on OS, so a "nintendo"phone has far too many variables for failure.
19. jhoots (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
i disagree.. to keep the uniqueness of the DS they should make a special addition phone the DroidDS and only allow it to use nintendo content. because if you did release an app for all phones what is the point of even using a DS or making a nintendo phone.. i dont think it will ever happen but its a cool idea.
20. networkdood (Posts: 5228; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Lol, NINTENDO does not see SONY as competition?? That is because PS3 was overpriced, while nintendo went the cheap route, barely upgrading the GAMECUBE....and it worked....NINTENDO and GOOGLE/MICROSOFT should do a gaming phone....